PDA

View Full Version : Our world is falling apart

spiritwalker
03-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Back in December my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. The surgeon removed all of the tumor and a biopsy of the lymph node nearest to the tumor was clean. She starts radiation treatment and hormone therapy within the next couple of weeks. I am sure God has got her taken care of but would appreciate your prayers.

Also, I went into the doctor's office about two weeks ago after I found blood in my urine. So far, the CT scan of my kidneys and bladder show nothing but I am going to see a urologist on the 17th to determine the next step. Pray it is nothing.

All this and more has blasted our lives in the past couple of months. Just be praying for us. Thank you so very much.

Spiritwalker

shoot-n-lead
03-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Be encouraged for your wife as this is good news for her. My Mother had breast cancer and it was treated with radiation and hormones and held in check for 18yrs...very effective treatment.

Your problem is probably prostate related and blood in urine is not really unusual with that...I have been bothered with these problems for 15yrs.

I will add your family to the prayer list...the most powerful of all things.

w5pv
03-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Prayers sent for you and wife.

I had blood in my urine for years before they found a kidney stone that was the size of a 30 cal bullet.How it was hiding for so long and never showed up on an exray is still a mystery.My docter call me one day after an exam to ask if I had ever been shot.

groovy mike
03-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Prayer sent. Almost every time God deals with humanity he begins with "Fear not."

shredder
03-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Having been exactly where you are I can offer this little glimmer of hope: Breast cancer is no longer a death sentence.

Live for today. It's really all we have. Enjoy each other every day and get on with doing the things you always wanted to do.

jmort
03-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Paying for you and your wife Brother

buckwheatpaul
03-09-2015, 04:36 PM
spiritwalker, May God heal your wife and you. May He remove your fears. May He hold both of you in the palm of his hands and may God bless and reward you both.....Amen

RED333
03-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Yall are in my prays

smoked turkey
03-09-2015, 08:47 PM
spiritwalker Yes I have noticed that health problems for all of us, older and younger have ramped up. I do believe we have an enemy whose main purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy. I believe that a lot of the worlds problems can be traced directly to our enemy the old devil. However I also believe that our bodies do decay because of the curse on man due to the fall in the Garden of Eden. That being said I believe that we serve a wonderful Savior who delights in giving good things to His children. All we have to do is ask and if it is in His will(and I believe healing for you and your wife is in His will), He will hear and respond favorably in our behalf. I have prayed that you and your wife will continue to improve in these two conditions you two are having. Thanks be to God the author and finisher of our faith.

Wayne Smith
03-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Praying for both of you and for your doctors.

spiritwalker
03-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Appreciate your prayers. No wonder I have been at peace these past couple of weeks. My bride started her radiation treatments last Monday and she is doing well. I go back to the urologist on the 8th of April to have peak inside my bladder. I will keep you all updated. Again, thanks for your prayers.

Hickok
03-21-2015, 04:18 PM
My prayers in the name of our Lord Jesus for you and your wife.