PDA

View Full Version : female Clerk Takes Armed Robber's Gun, Shoots Him Then Beats Him!

DougGuy
03-03-2015, 10:35 PM
http://controversialtimes.com/news/video-female-clerk-takes-armed-robbers-gun-shoots-him-and-then-beats-him/

A clerk in Lexington, KY had to fight for her life and for her store during an armed robbery on Friday night. Two men, one of whom was armed with a handgun entered the Discount Tobacco Zone, came behind the counter and demanded cash.
When one of the men sat his gun down to attempt to open the register, Zara Adil took the opportunity and grabbed the gun.

She pointed the firearm at the men and told them to leave. One of the men quickly obliged her, however the other suspect attacked her. During the struggle, Adil shot the suspect once in the shoulder. She then told him to leave and leave the money after the man pleaded for his life. However, as he walked by the register, he made another grab for the cash drawer. That’s when Adil chased after the man, grabbed him, and quickly threw him down on the ground.

Ultimately, the wounded suspect ended up fleeing the store empty handed.

In an interview with WTVQ (http://www.wtvq.com/story/d/story/clerk-im-standing-up-for-whats-right/25010/diHazskbyEWpakDfWEFOtA), Adil said the reason robberies are increasing in Lexington is because no one is fighting back. “If more people stand up, they won’t have that much courage to go around and do what they’re doing,” she said.

You GO GIRL!!

altheating
03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
To bad that shot was wasted on his shoulder. She deserves a raise.

Don Purcell
03-03-2015, 10:53 PM
You go girl!

jmort
03-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Give me all your blunts and money

smokeywolf
03-03-2015, 11:11 PM
I'm sure his family is very upset. After all, he was a good boy. Was going to work hard and make something of himself. You think they love their hoodies because they're stylish or could there be another reason they like the hoodie?

Anybody walking into a convenience store with a hoodie and head down should be assumed to be a threat.

wv109323
03-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Once she gained possession of the pistol she should have shot the guy multiple times as he advanced toward her. It would have ended the struggle then and there. I would not use this video as a training guide.

DougGuy
03-03-2015, 11:15 PM
It's a perfect training guide! This is what NOT to do! Shoot the perp and keep shoooting until the threat is OVER.

w5pv
03-04-2015, 09:12 AM
More legal guns the less crime

EMC45
03-04-2015, 09:32 AM
I wonder if after his shoulder heals he'll be able to enroll in college like he was going to do..............

captaint
03-04-2015, 09:41 AM
God bless the lady. She's lucky she didn't get hurt though. Great that it all worked out.

JB Weld
03-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Great story! I wish we could see it on every nightly news outlet, but that will never happen.

dakotashooter2
03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
These guys were so obvious as to their intentions. It's too bad one of the customers didn't man up and help her , especially once she got the gun.

Since the bad guys have learned to wear hoods and not look up because of cameras they should start putting the cameras down low and aiming them up. Also a camera on the register (like on ATMs) might help.

opos
03-04-2015, 11:08 AM
These guys were so obvious as to their intentions. It's too bad one of the customers didn't man up and help her , especially once she got the gun.

Since the bad guys have learned to wear hoods and not look up because of cameras they should start putting the cameras down low and aiming them up. Also a camera on the register (like on ATMs) might help.

I watched the other "customers" in the store...there was at least one and probably more that were more than capable of getting into the fray after the gun was gone..but no..they all left..look like a couple of Obama's sons with their gang robbery attire...If the clerks can't have a loaded weapon I'd be for a big can of bear pepper spray..the minute they come in...get the spray...the minute the punk enters the counter area...blind him good...But then there would be a lawsuit, a protest march and Holder would have to come visit and get the real facts.

mold maker
03-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Dead perps, eliminate second offenders, empty cells, and keeps justice honest.

FISH4BUGS
03-04-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm sure his family is very upset. After all, he was a good boy. Was going to work hard and make something of himself.
You forgot - "....he was turning his life around".

dakotashooter2
03-04-2015, 05:21 PM
I watched the other "customers" in the store...there was at least one and probably more that were more than capable of getting into the fray after the gun was gone..but no..they all left..look like a couple of Obama's sons with their gang robbery attire...If the clerks can't have a loaded weapon I'd be for a big can of bear pepper spray..the minute they come in...get the spray...the minute the punk enters the counter area...blind him good...But then there would be a lawsuit, a protest march and Holder would have to come visit and get the real facts.

I like the bear spray idea... the thought being once they were down you'd have about 3/4 a can left to spray down their throat and finish the job for good........

" I can't breath".................................................. ...............

Roosters
03-04-2015, 07:38 PM
You guys might like this site (Defensive Gun Use) http://www.reddit.com/r/DGU . The story Doug posted was there couple days ago. It’s from all around the country.

fatnhappy
03-04-2015, 10:05 PM

..... and he was on his way to church.

I hope he gets septicemia and dies slowly.

Elkins45
03-05-2015, 09:29 AM

Based on most news stories about young men who are killed or injured while committing a crime, I have come to the conclusion that there is no more dangerous time in a young man's life than when he is "turning it around."

So many of these poor young victims are in the middle of "turning their life around" when tragedy strikes.

dakotashooter2
03-05-2015, 10:30 AM

Of course had the 3 black male customers confronted the robbers they would have been berated for betraying their "Brothas".............

Beau Cassidy
03-05-2015, 07:41 PM
One of my new favorite sites shows the video....

http://activeselfprotection.com/blog/alert-clerk-uses-armed-robbers-gun-to-shoot-them/

C. Latch
03-05-2015, 07:58 PM

''Aspiring rapper''.