PDA

View Full Version : Hunters Supply Cast Bullets Customer Service

Mik
02-25-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I hope this thread is in the correct area. I just wanted to share a positive experience I recently had with customer service at Hunters Supply Cast Bullets.

First the bad, I ordered 500 cast bullets lubed and sized. When they arrived, only about 25% were completely lubed. The lube belonging to the other 75% was in pieces at the bottom of the box. I called Hunters Supply and they explained that the lube they use doesn't stick to the bullets when it gets to be around zero degrees. We've had what seems like 2 weeks of zero to 15 degree weather, so I'm guessing the bullets got pretty cold sometime during the shipping process.

Now the good, customer service at Hunters Supply offered to ship a new order right away, no questions asked. They are also arranging for fed ex to pick up the old order free of charge. I don't have to do anything but wait!

It's nice to deal with a company who doesn't think the transaction ends when they get your money.

jonp
02-26-2015, 06:29 AM
I had a "run in" with Hunters Supply last year or the year before. I ordered some 9mm boolits. When they came I loaded up a couple and they wouldn't chamber. Scratching my head I measured them and it turns out they were .401. 40 Cal! I checked the box and it said 9mm. I emailed Hunters Supply and an hour or so later they called me. The lady was very nice and we talked for a few minutes about it with she making sure I wasn't trying to get some freebie I guess and knew what I was measuring. At the end she told me they were going to send me a free box immediately and to keep the ones I had. The new box got here within a week. I've posted on a couple of threads how good the customer service is with them and the products are also good. They are a pleasure to do business with.

NC_JEFF
02-26-2015, 06:41 AM
I've liked their boolits for a lot of years now. Their 158gr SWC always worked well in the 357 I used them in. A Taurus 66, biggest surprise in an inexpensive ever.