PDA

View Full Version : Thursday

EDK
03-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Thursday was one of my better days lately.

I got 44 brass from RICHBUG, a LYMAN 429649 from JLCHUCKER, and XLOX goodies from LARS at WHITE LABEL LUBES. All of these are forum members.

Then I worked overtime and have a couple yankee dollars for other projects.

Today (Sunday) the wife and I went to brunch and then stopped to pick up dog food at the PETCO. An "adopt-a-mutt" (FLAWDOGS) was there and we got a 10 week old AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD puppy to replace the dog accidentally killed two years ago.

Things are looking up!

:cbpour::redneck::Fire:

NVcurmudgeon
03-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Our very best wishes for a long, happy, and healthy life for your new canine friend in your loving home. We understand why you took so long to fill the gap in your lives. Our beloved Bo passed on at age 15+ nearly a year ago, and we aren't ready yet. Bill and Fran

utk
03-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Pictures Please!!!

wire nut
03-03-2008, 08:06 PM
My wife bought an aussie about a year ago. I didn't want her to buy (molly) the dog at that time but now I would not take anything for her. She has been the easiest dog to teach that we have ever owned.
We owned another aussie several years ago but we had to put her asleep at age 10 due to heart failure.
they are great dogs but they need a job to do to keep them happy. Molly loves herding our goats around. She follows me every where I go when she is out of her kennell. I hope your pup brings you as much joy as molly does to me.
wire nut