PDA

View Full Version : Roll sizing service

xman777
02-19-2015, 11:07 PM
I just got my casepro 100 going and am so happy with it I'm looking for another.
To absorb some of the cost involved, I'd like to ask members if there would be any interest in a roll sizing service. I am currently setup for 40 and 45 calibers. I am looking to purchase the 223 and 308 dies to roll size and remove extractor grooves which would be great for those of you forming brass out of other popular rile cases.
I am purely gauging interest here and also answering questions, which will help me decide how to price the service in order to tool up.
If you're a MOD and you think this may have been posted in the wrong forum, please help it into the correct one. I'm not real sure where to put it.

temac
04-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Used to have a guy in Louisiana that did that for the action pistol crowd. After hurricane Katrina he lost his equipment, had a Scharch machine and charged .01 cents a peice. I've brought him thousands of cases to roll. Get that Casemaster automated and your on to something check out USPSA site and list there in vendors. My needs have changed used to get my 9x19 rolled for my open gun. He has since bought a Casemaster but isn't offering service. I was going to invest in some .357 plates with him to do my maximum cases. It also tightens primer pockets a bit.

KenH
04-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Today is a good day - I learned something new. I'd never heard of "roll sizing" before, and had to look it up. Visited casepro 100 website, and watched a youtube video - that's slick!!! I can see where it would tighten up primer pockets a bit. Thanks for posting.

Ken H>

Littlewolf
04-20-2016, 10:31 PM
the casemaster can be automated with a Dillon case feeder a nearby business reloader has one set up as such with 10 different sets of plates if memory serves, he charges $10 per 1000