PDA

View Full Version : 45 2.1 Banned

curdog
02-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Does anyone know why 45 2.1 was banned. I hate this, he is a wealth of knowledge. I have many of his mold designs and they shoot good and kill animals when you shoot them with them. I dont post much here on this website and I know my opinion is not worth much but I had to speak up for this guy. This is respectfully submitted. Curdog

ballistim
02-18-2015, 08:18 PM
I am curious as to the status of all his MiHec GB's, as I'm sure many of you who also have been on waiting lists for 1-2 years are, my biggest fear would be that they suffer the fate of the A.C.E. GB's, and so far no statement which gives hope the possibility of a temporary exists. I'm hoping so at least...

Buzz64
02-18-2015, 09:18 PM
ballistem - as to the MiHec group buys - I can tell you I spoke (email) with MiHa today and as far as the MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 358640 380 ACP/ 9mm Luger & Makarov Cramer HPGC or PB (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?179098-MiHec-2-or-4-cavity-brass-358640-380-ACP-9mm-Luger-amp-Makarov-Cramer-HPGC-or-PB) buy goes, pp invoices will come out in about 10-14 days. Been nearly a two year wait on that one.

ballistim
02-18-2015, 09:39 PM
ballistem - as to the MiHec group buys - I can tell you I spoke (email) with MiHa today and as far as the MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 358640 380 ACP/ 9mm Luger & Makarov Cramer HPGC or PB (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?179098-MiHec-2-or-4-cavity-brass-358640-380-ACP-9mm-Luger-amp-Makarov-Cramer-HPGC-or-PB) buy goes, pp invoices will come out in about 10-14 days. Been nearly a two year wait on that one.

Glad to hear that, I am in on that one for my Makarov, so appreciate the update, also paid and am waiting on two others, both had posts from MiHec about border delays, there are two others that I've been really holding out hope on, the 6.5 Cruise Missile that MiHec has had a lot of trouble with, and the other is the .359-220-FN Hunting Boolit, hope to see those come to be.
Thanks for the update Buzz64! Also, if you wouldn't mind PMing me or posting on the threads if you hear of any more developments, I'd greatly appreciate it. I do appreciate all of the great molds I was able to buy because of GB's that 45 2.1 honcho'd, many of them his own designs. Many of you have stated the truth, the reasons for his ban is between him and the mods, and I only wish I could have thanked him for his contributions to us here if he won't be back and this turns out to be a permanent ban or departure.

Tim