PDA

View Full Version : computer down

varmintbuster
02-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Countrygent has asked me to post this as his computer is downand may not have computer access for several days. Would the gentleman who has the mould he is buying please call countrygent. Sorry he does not remember your handle. Thank you

fatnhappy
02-14-2015, 12:53 PM
You might have more luck if:

1. In the thread title you stated "Countrygent's computer is down" so anyone reading the thread title understands the intent. I would have assumed, reading the thread title, that you were having issues.
You're a new user, unknown to the membership with only 1 post. I doubt many people would bother to open your thread.
2. You place said thread in multiple forums of this board.
3. You searched countrygents's posts and sent a PM to Jack Stanley. This took me almost 30 seconds of searching.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?268333-45-70-loading-supplies-and-gear

varmintbuster
02-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the help. As you say I am new to this. I was following countrygents suggestion to post the request. I do not know the ins and outs of the board. I will give countrygent a call and see how he wants me to proceed and if he has heard from Jack Stanley yet. Again thank you for the advice.

fatnhappy
02-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the help. As you say I am new to this. I was following countrygents suggestion to post the request. I do not know the ins and outs of the board. I will give countrygent a call and see how he wants me to proceed and if he has heard from Jack Stanley yet. Again thank you for the advice.

BTW, I shot Jack Stanely a private message with a link to this thread. Good luck.

varmintbuster
02-16-2015, 08:58 AM
Thank you I also found the post and with a little help from country gent I was able to pm Jack Stanley. It will take time to do things right the first time around.