PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from starmac?

DoubleAdobe
02-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Has anyone heard from or seen starmac? Kind of concerned about him, I see he hasn't been on or posted in a while. Not really like him, I'm thinking, and if I have missed something, I apologize.

DoubleAdobe
02-06-2015, 10:01 AM
bump, lotta views

Bad Water Bill
02-06-2015, 10:39 AM
IIRC he visited and posted some photos of their work and what they have to do to find the net.

starmac
02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
LOL That was Alaska guy you are thinking about Bill, Starmac is not smart enough to post photos. lol

I am still kicking, but have had some computer problems, need to get off the bucks and just buy a new one. lol

w5pv
02-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Glad to hear that your are doing the kick game.When the spring semester is over you may find up to date computer from a colledge kid that needs bucks they sell some good ones aound here and then rebuy when the fall semester starts.

DoubleAdobe
02-06-2015, 09:50 PM
:smile:Hey starmac, glad to see you pop up on the radar. Thought the DOT might have got you or you were laying up in a snow bank somewhere.:smile:

leeggen
02-06-2015, 10:50 PM
More probable would be the DOT to restrain him.LOL
Good to see you posting Starmac.
CD

DLCTEX
02-06-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm relieved you straightened that out Starmec, my meds have been messing with my head today and I thought it was out of control.

Bad Water Bill
02-06-2015, 11:09 PM
With the POLAR BEAR PARKAS them Alaskans wear it is almost impossible to tell how tall,snort.fat or skinny they are.

Sorry I got you confused.:bigsmyl2:

MaryB
02-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Know how to tell the sex of a person in Minnesota in January? Wait until May when coats come off...

BruceB
02-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Know how to tell the sex of a person in Minnesota in January? Wait until May when coats come off...

Boy, I dunno.

I grew up in north-western Ontario and followed that period with 35 years in the Arctic..... I NEVER had any trouble telling the ladies from the others, parkas and windsuits notwithstanding..

Of course, as a confirmed connoisseur of things female, I suspect that dedicated observation at ALL times of the year is a great help when winter arrives. I must add that a good IMAGINATION also assists to a large degree!

MaryB
02-07-2015, 01:26 AM
When windchills start hitting -40 out here on the prairie all you see is eyes...

BruceB
02-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Ah, but Mary.....

The way women MOVE gives them away... even when staggering in a 40mph wind. Eyes tell volumes, too.... unless the "men" are wearing makeup too???

But, I do know where you're coming from and it's a wonderful day when the parkas get stashed until next winter.

I had a photo of my wife, then 18, perched on a floating ice floe in Great Slave Lake, wearing her bikini.... water temp 33 degrees, maybe.... THAT is "pushing the season". She SWAM out to the ice.

starmac
02-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Lordy me, that would get the headlights to shining. lol

The only thing I hate about women and parkas, is for some reason, they are always bigger in the springtime than they were when they started wearing them. lol

The dot has got me a couple of times this winter, but so far haven't restrained me, but then winter isn't over yet either. lol

MaryB
02-07-2015, 03:40 AM
Makeup? Meh I am past 50 and can skip it :p besides in that wind your eyes water and it just runs. Yeah mid winter spread is getting to me, along with not being as active as I was before the car accident trashed my neck.