PDA

View Full Version : Signing off for a while...

ballistim
02-03-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm going to be out of commission & in a sling for 4-6 weeks after rotator cuff & bicep tendon surgery tomorrow on my right side (right handed :-(). I've tried to correspond to anyone that I've been in contact with (other than all the MiHec GB's that can't be predicted for when payment is due) and if I'm able will respond to any PM's using "voice-to-text" on my cell phone. I'll try to read the posts here to keep up on everything and appreciate being able to learn & have fun here the past couple months while being limited in my shooting/reloading abilities. Many thanks to recent posts regarding good books to read, I've loaded up to keep me busy and occupied over the next few months.

Tim

RayinNH
02-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Good luck on the surgery Tim. We'll still be here when you return.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Thanks Ray!

Smoke4320
02-03-2015, 12:29 PM
good luck and I hope you come back better than ever

Hickok
02-03-2015, 12:32 PM
All the best for a speedy recovery!

sparky45
02-03-2015, 12:35 PM
I had the same thing done 3-4 years ago and the most important thing you can do to speed recovery is to follow the advice of your Therapist in your post op conditioning. It'll make you think that you might pee yourself when you start, but it will greatly influence your post op range of motion.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 12:40 PM
I had the same thing done 3-4 years ago and the most important thing you can do to speed recovery is to follow the advice of your Therapist in your post op conditioning. It'll make you think that you might pee yourself when you start, but it will greatly influence your post op range of motion.

I've been in what they call "pre-hab" to strengthen up as much as possible before the surgery, and will start PT after sling. Surgeon has said what you have and that he expects about 95% range of motion if I work hard at PT. I'll be shooting with my "Lead Sled" as soon as I'm able to. Curious as to how long before you could shoot & handle recoil without re-injury?

Outer Rondacker
Good luck. I had mine done you really do bounce back fast.

ballistim
Good luck. I had mine done you really do bounce back fast.

Thanks-Hope I do too!

trys357
02-03-2015, 12:55 PM
All the best to you!

country gent
02-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Wishing you the best and will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Thanks so much to all of you! I'm starting off with this, am about 1/3 through it and am encouraged that Elmer accomplished all he did in spite of his serious injuries, makes this pale by comparison. Very inspirational!
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/03/d91f8a76765f716cfc7b7c5f0938e631.jpg

btroj
02-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Keep positive and do the rehab. You can get thru this.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Keep positive and do the rehab. You can get thru this.

Thanks so much! Have appreciated all your posts on the HV & other threads, especially all the Bill & Girty/WILCO poll stuff, nice to learn & have fun at the same time.

Remiel
02-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Had the rotor cuff done 13 years ago, did the same prehab, it helps and is worth it. take it easy follow doctors orders and get better soon!

ballistim
02-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Had the rotor cuff done 13 years ago, did the same prehab, it helps and is worth it. take it easy follow doctors orders and get better soon!

Thanks-and I will for sure!

nagantguy
02-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Good news, go slow do the work , fight through the discomfort and get back into fighting form!!!

ballistim
02-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Wishing you the best and will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.

Thanks very much country gent! I believe in the power of prayer and appreciate the thoughts, looked up your profile, my late brother had MS as well, encouraged that you're fighting the good fight.

Artful
02-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Wishing you full recovery and your surgery team a good day at work.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Wishing you full recovery and your surgery team a good day at work.

Thanks Artful, might take a flight to AZ while I'm off work if I get the chance & have enough $ left in my emergency account [emoji1]

Artful
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Are you going to be able to shoot while recovering?

ballistim
02-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Are you going to be able to shoot while recovering?

I really don't know yet, several here have posted they've had the same surgery, am hoping I can & others let me know what to expect. I DO know I won't be playing my guitar for at least a month & that's even worse than not shooting. Surgeon said with work requirements as a pipe fitter I won't be 100% for 5-6 mos. & employer won't take me back until fully released, so financially I'm taking a hit. I put money away over the last year working a ton of O/T, glad I did.

MrWolf
02-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery!

Ron

ballistim
02-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery!

Ron

Thank-you!

country gent
02-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Ballistim, Mindset and outlook is everything. Being willing to work and do the pre hab rehab is important. Keeping it in your mind that you can do it and working towards that is important everything else is just the time it takes. On an off note, I see your header pic and wonder if you shoot the Toledo High power league at Adams and Southern MIch. We may have shot together there in the past.

ballistim
02-03-2015, 04:50 PM
I used to belong to Southern Michigan Sportsman club in Temperance and I know a lot of Toledo area shooters shot High Power and a group prepared for the Garand shoot at Camp Perry but I never competed at the club, just shot there with my Dad as it was a spot in between where we both lived at the time, although I did come out to check it out. I lost several years of shooting due to multiple surgeries for cancer in my left eye but finally competed in the Springfield & Garand shoot at Camp Perry two years ago (my avatar photo), and it was something I always wanted to do and did pretty good for my first time out, another laser surgery on the eye this summer kept me out again but looking forward to next year for sure.

KLR
02-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Good luck, Tim. I had this done last year. The worst part was being all bound up from the anesthesia and the first day of pain killers.

The next worst part was learning how to wipe with my left hand. :lol:

ballistim
02-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Good luck, Tim. I had this done last year. The worst part was being all bound up from the anesthesia and the first day of pain killers.

The next worst part was learning how to wipe with my left hand. :lol:

Um.. I hadn't thought of that-although I did shave my head so I don't have to shampoo or comb my hair ;-)

MaryB
02-04-2015, 02:23 AM
When I had my right shoulder rotator cuff repaired the second time I learned to do everything left handed(I was already mostly ambidextrous with tools but not computer mouse and eating). Now I do pretty much anything with either hand.

I'm going to be out of commission & in a sling for 4-6 weeks after rotator cuff & bicep tendon surgery tomorrow on my right side (right handed :-(). I've tried to correspond to anyone that I've been in contact with (other than all the MiHec GB's that can't be predicted for when payment is due) and if I'm able will respond to any PM's using "voice-to-text" on my cell phone. I'll try to read the posts here to keep up on everything and appreciate being able to learn & have fun here the past couple months while being limited in my shooting/reloading abilities. Many thanks to recent posts regarding good books to read, I've loaded up to keep me busy and occupied over the next few months.

Tim

Djones
02-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Prayers sent for a quick recovery Tim.

David

ballistim
02-04-2015, 08:52 AM
When I had my right shoulder rotator cuff repaired the second time I learned to do everything left handed(I was already mostly ambidextrous with tools but not computer mouse and eating). Now I do pretty much anything with either hand.

I've tried to think positive and intend to see how much I can do with my left hand so it will be a benefit to me in the future, am encouraged to hear your experience with this. Thanks for that!

ballistim
02-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Prayers sent for a quick recovery Tim.

David

Thanks David!
Hope to be back working with the .358W ASAP, hope you post more on your results in the future.

captaint
02-04-2015, 09:19 AM
tim - Hope you can still get some movement on your fastball when you're all done. Quick recovery. Mike

ballistim
02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
tim - Hope you can still get some movement on your fastball when you're all done. Quick recovery. Mike

Thanks Mike-throwing a baseball sounds great with the weather we're having now :-)

ballistim
02-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks to everyone here, what a great group! I'm getting ready to go for the surgery so I'll be signing off now, I look forward to checking in on the goings on around Cast Boolits as soon as I'm able. Take care!

Tim

sparky45
02-04-2015, 02:39 PM
A lot will depend on how the Surgeon does the procedure and exactly what he has to do. Mine was basically a Shoulder reconstruction with a Rotator Cuff repair; Biceps Tendon debridement and 6 screws implanted into the Head of the Humerus for Tendon repair. I had a Shoulder Block (IS) that gave me total pain relief for 36 hours post op. I had a great Anesthesiologist do my anesthesia (I did anesthesia for 35+ years) and the Block served two purposes; mainly for post op pain relief and secondarily reduced the amount of general anesthesia I needed for the procedure.
Within a week of having the surgery I changed a front tire on my tractor, by myself. NOT recommended by my Surgeon or me, after the fact. Didn't hurt the Shoulder repair at all, but still a stupid thing to do. I'm back to what I feel is over the 95% level since my Shoulder was so messed up to begin with. Hope your's went smoothly.

I've been in what they call "pre-hab" to strengthen up as much as possible before the surgery, and will start PT after sling. Surgeon has said what you have and that he expects about 95% range of motion if I work hard at PT. I'll be shooting with my "Lead Sled" as soon as I'm able to. Curious as to how long before you could shoot & handle recoil without re-injury?

altheating
02-04-2015, 03:52 PM
I had Rotator Cuff surgery done yesterday. I wish the nerve block lasted 36 hours. Mine wore off in 10 hours. The pain meds did nothing. I paced all night. Took the surgeon 2.5 hours to complete. A full hour and a half longer than he anticipated. Hospital called today to check on me. Told me Dr said he had difficulty reattaching the tendon. Well it's done anyway. Now, no lifting anything heavier than a empty coffee cup for 4 weeks and must keep it in a sling. Then four months of therapy. Dr. said absolutely no light rifle shooting for 6 weeks and no shotgun for 6 months. Good luck with your surgery Ballistim, I feel your pain.

sparky45
02-04-2015, 04:11 PM
I forgot to mention, the Surgeon also prescribed a Polar Ice Pack machine which circulated iced water and it was placed on my shoulder and I could turn it on and off when I need pain relief. Drastically cut down on the pain meds.

MaryB
02-05-2015, 02:47 AM
Polar Care units are great, I have one and various wraps for different joints. They used 5 screws to reattach the tendon in mine. Then a restrictor sling for 4 weeks(ties your arm to your waist) that drove me nuts. And when PT first starts it is going to HURT! A lot!

As far as sleeping half sitting will be more comfortable I bet.

Artful
02-05-2015, 06:20 AM
anxiously awaiting word of how it went.

ballistim
02-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Surgery went well, repaired torn rotator cuff, reattached bicep tendon, cleaned up cartilage & bone spurs. I have the sling & cooling device Mary mentioned but can't sleep & lots of pain right now, wife just took care of meds, ice & going to try to sleep now. Thanks for checking in on me!

Bullfrog
02-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Ouch been there with my leg and it is not fun at all. Hope you get better soon. Said a short prayer that you heal up and are back shooting soon again as well.

altheating
02-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Ballistic, I finally got some sleep, only about 6 hours total but better than the first night. If you feel the block wearing off, hit the meds asap. Because when it goes away it's going to hurt, a lot!

ballistim
02-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Ballistic, I finally got some sleep, only about 6 hours total but better than the first night. If you feel the block wearing off, hit the meds asap. Because when it goes away it's going to hurt, a lot!

Block is definitely worn off, got a few hours sleep, wife is making sure I take meds regular. I should have bought a La-Z-Boy like doctor's office told me! I brought in the Cabela's lawn recliner after brushing off snow, surprised at how comfortable it is, pain is manageable so far but everyone has warned me it will be tough when it really kicks in. Thanks for telling me of your experiences and what to expect.

ballistim
02-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Ouch been there with my leg and it is not fun at all. Hope you get better soon. Said a short prayer that you heal up and are back shooting soon again as well.

Thank-you Bullfrog!

sparky45
02-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Absolutely correct!!

ballistim
02-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Absolutely correct!!

Everyone seems to be on the same page about that..

Artful
02-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Keeping your blood serum level up with the pain med's is important - if you start roller coasting 'em it becomes a painful cycle of not enough med's then waiting for med's to take effect.

And yes the right chair can make a big difference in recovery.

woodbutcher
02-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Hi ballistim.Wishing you the best for a speedy and complete recovery.My wife had two of those surgeries(rotator cuff.Both shoulders).Don`t let the Pain and Torture crew push you with the"No pain.No gain"****.
If it starts to hurt too bad tell them to stop.If they don`t,you have grounds for an assault and battery case against them.I know of two people who had their surgeries destroyed because of that attitude.The surgery had to be redone.NO picnic for them.Rehab outfit had to pay the freight for that,The state closed that outfit down.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

ballistim
02-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi ballistim.Wishing you the best for a speedy and complete recovery.My wife had two of those surgeries(rotator cuff.Both shoulders).Don`t let the Pain and Torture crew push you with the"No pain.No gain"****.
If it starts to hurt too bad tell them to stop.If they don`t,you have grounds for an assault and battery case against them.I know of two people who had their surgeries destroyed because of that attitude.The surgery had to be redone.NO picnic for them.Rehab outfit had to pay the freight for that,The state closed that outfit down.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

Thanks for the warning! I'm fortunate that the PT crew and surgeon have a good working relationship starting with my pre-hab and yesterday the surgeon told me he's already told them exactly what my re-hab will be, so it sounds good so far.

altheating
02-05-2015, 05:24 PM
My Dr advised me to take the pain meds two hours prior to going to PT that will help with the pain associated with the PT. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

MaryB
02-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Pile of pillows in beds works to sleep against too. Rotator cuff surgery has been compared to or worse than child birth for some. My pain level wasn't that bad but as I was in for a follow up a week later a bunch of the other patients were comparing pain levels. Think my living in constant pain with my back for years has kind of made me used to severe pain.

SSGOldfart
02-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Good luck on the surgery Tim. Take care of yourself pop in when you can so we know your alright.

ballistim
02-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Good luck on the surgery Tim. Take care of yourself pop in when you can so we know your alright.

Thank-you sir, and am reporting in. Doing fine, just woke up to take meds & am feeling well, pain constant but manageable and am thankful for that. I've been pleased so far at learning to make good use of my left hand, and am very thankful for the thoughts and prayers of everyone here, truly a great bunch indeed!

ballistim
02-06-2015, 04:34 AM
Pile of pillows in beds works to sleep against too. Rotator cuff surgery has been compared to or worse than child birth for some. My pain level wasn't that bad but as I was in for a follow up a week later a bunch of the other patients were comparing pain levels. Think my living in constant pain with my back for years has kind of made me used to severe pain.

Mary, I think you're right about having been conditioned to constant pain and mentally this is pain I know is there because of the surgery and moving forward towards healing, much easier to be positive about knowing it is to be expected. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I know you and others here have dealt with a lot worse than this. Surgeries in my left eye for cancer have been much more painful than this is, so I can look at this as being much easier to tolerate and withstand.

Tim

ballistim
02-06-2015, 04:39 AM
My Dr advised me to take the pain meds two hours prior to going to PT that will help with the pain associated with the PT. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Good luck with PT, and let us know how it goes.

doc1876
02-06-2015, 10:05 AM
back in 80, i got caught in a paper winder, and had my shoulder pulled out of place. They called it "sublexating"(??) They ended up cutting the arm off and reattaching it. took 6 months of recuperation, and during that time had to have someone button my pants !
It still gives me issue when the weather gets bad, but I know it was the only thing to do, as I couldn't lift 5 lbs.
time will tell for you, but during that time do your therapy. It is the only way to get back. I was checked out by a dr 6 months ago, and he said that whoever did my surgery must have been the best on the planet, because this surgery never lasts more than 6-7 years.....what do I know. eh??
again good luck, and drink you soup

ballistim
02-06-2015, 10:11 AM
back in 80, i got caught in a paper winder, and had my shoulder pulled out of place. They called it "sublexating"(??) They ended up cutting the arm off and reattaching it. took 6 months of recuperation, and during that time had to have someone button my pants !
It still gives me issue when the weather gets bad, but I know it was the only thing to do, as I couldn't lift 5 lbs.
time will tell for you, but during that time do your therapy. It is the only way to get back. I was checked out by a dr 6 months ago, and he said that whoever did my surgery must have been the best on the planet, because this surgery never lasts more than 6-7 years.....what do I know. eh??
again good luck, and drink you soup

Wow! Amazing story, inspired by your ability to overcome those odds in the face of great difficulty. BTW, had cooked up a nice batch of venison stew in the crockpot day before the surgery, so like my old scoutmaster used to say "be prepared" :-)

Jon K
02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Orthoscopic...you'll bounce back very fast.
I had the same, but they had to filet it open to do the bone spur. 4 inch long scar on my shoulder.
Like all have said take pain med before PT. The PT staff love to inflict pain...but it will get you mobil again.

Jon

ballistim
02-06-2015, 10:32 AM
I had the same, but they had to filet it open to do the bone spur. 4 inch long scar on my shoulder.
Like all have said take pain med before PT. The PT staff love to inflict pain...but it will get you mobil again.

Jon

I had bone spurs done with the bicep tendon reattached & some cartilage shaving to go along with the rotator cuff so not sure what the scar looks like yet. I'm ready to put the work into PT so I can get back to work ASAP without overdoing or rushing it, kind of a fine line but it is what it is.

altheating
02-06-2015, 01:16 PM
PT was not very strenuous as there was way to much swelling. She went through all the exercises she wants me to do this weekend. Once every hour. Lots of ice. Found out I can't even lift my arm at all when she placed it in my lap. But therapist says that is normal. Looks like I'm going to deprime some hornet brass later (left handed of course). Thank god I can browse cast Boolits with the IPad.

ballistim
02-06-2015, 01:17 PM
PT was not very strenuous as there was way to much swelling. She went through all the exercises she wants me to do this weekend. Once every hour. Lots of ice. Found out I can't even lift my arm at all when she placed it in my lap. But therapist says that is normal. Looks like I'm going to deprime some hornet brass later (left handed of course). Thank god I can browse cast Boolits with the IPad.

Thanks for the report! I go in about 10 days.

Hickok
02-06-2015, 04:00 PM
ballistim, glad to hear it is going well.

I messed up a shoulder a few years back, and doc told me the shoulder is the weakest joint in the body.

Best wishes for your continual improvement!

ballistim
02-06-2015, 04:07 PM
ballistim, glad to hear it is going well.

I messed up a shoulder a few years back, and doc told me the shoulder is the weakest joint in the body.

Best wishes for your continual improvement!

Thanks for that! I am doing better than I expected, was prepared for it to be worse than it has been so far, nothing I can't tolerate for sure. I was told previously that my shoulder has a genetic defect, so I guess my "weakest joint" is probably my shoulder without a doubt ;-)

MaryB
02-07-2015, 01:10 AM
They started arthroscopic on mine... ended up with a 2 inch incision to get to the tendon end because it had retracted towards my elbow. But that was the second time around exactly a year after the first surgery to trim bone and put stitches in the tendon. Doc said the tendon never healed and being torn it just kept tearing until it let go.

I have a 70-80% tear on the left that was never repaired. Didn't help the right so figured why go through the pain...

Jon

ballistim
02-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Just checking in, am really doing well so far, pain manageable to this point, moved the wrong way changing shirts yesterday & thought my life was over [emoji37], learning to do as much as possible left handed, rough sleeping at night still but hoping for that to get better too, reading a lot & thankful to be able to spend a lot of time checking in on what everyone here is up to, really makes time go by & keeps my mind busy, going back for post-op check-up Friday, will check back in then. Thankful for all of you & look forward to reading what you are all up to &'what WILCO's next poll will be [emoji6]

Tim

altheating
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Tim
I had second therapy session today. Not bad until she started to stretch the arm out to the side for me. The second stretch almost ended her life. I had to advise her that this surgery was for a full tear not a partial tear. She advised that we will continue that type of stretching at the end of next week. Definitely will take Tylenol a little closer to the appointment time on Wednesday. Boredom has set in and there are not enough Cast Boolit posts to keep me going.

ballistim
02-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Tim
I had second therapy session today. Not bad until she started to stretch the arm out to the side for me. The second stretch almost ended her life. I had to advise her that this surgery was for a full tear not a partial tear. She advised that we will continue that type of stretching at the end of next week. Definitely will take Tylenol a little closer to the appointment time on Wednesday. Boredom has set in and there are not enough Cast Boolit posts to keep me going.

I hear you on the boredom. PT starts in just over a week. kind of prepared for some serious pain & you've confirmed that. Hope it improves for you soon & thanks for the update!

Tim

MaryB
02-10-2015, 12:10 AM
That first week stretching the muscles back out HURTS.

WILCO
02-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Thankful for all of you & look forward to reading what you are all up to &'what WILCO's next poll will be [emoji6]

Tim

Thanks for watching the polls I put out Tim.
Hang tough and stay strong.

bstone5
02-10-2015, 01:47 AM
The surgery was not to bad but the rehab hurt some when they start bending the arm.

It takes a while but after a few weeks the arm starts moving and the rehab is not too bad.

The pain goes away and in a few months all is fine.

Shaping sheet metal with a hammer on sand bags over the years will damage the shoulder connection.

ballistim
02-10-2015, 09:35 AM
The surgery was not to bad but the rehab hurt some when they start bending the arm.

It takes a while but after a few weeks the arm starts moving and the rehab is not too bad.

The pain goes away and in a few months all is fine.

Shaping sheet metal with a hammer on sand bags over the years will damage the shoulder connection.

I've worked physical jobs from my early teens and have paid the price. I'll be swinging a sledge hammer & using large pipe wrenches overhead which is the biggest problem, years of firewood, hay, straw & 100lb feed bags on a small farm have taken their toll, thankfully only my Newfoundland to take care of now, quit livestock once kids grew up. Curious as to how long others have had to wait to shoulder a gun with recoil, don't know how long I'll have to wait.

ballistim
02-10-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for watching the polls I put out Tim.
Hang tough and stay strong.

Thanks WILCO!!

Artful
02-14-2015, 12:53 AM
Newfoundland- you can't put that up without putting up a picture - come on :shock:

oscarflytyer
02-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Damn - that SUCKS! Had both mine done. Nearly had to have R one replaced... The sling/immobilization is awful. Good luck!

ballistim
02-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Newfoundland- you can't put that up without putting up a picture - come on :shock:

Well Artful, he looks like this MI weather has him in a bad mood since he refused to smile! Supposed to be -25 degrees with wind chill here tonight[emoji27]
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/efaaf9ddd9792f2ff857ac9087428975.jpg

ballistim
02-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Damn - that SUCKS! Had both mine done. Nearly had to have R one replaced... The sling/immobilization is awful. Good luck!

Thanks oscarflyer! Doctors visit went well yesterday, start PT next week, Doctor thinks I'm doing as well as can be expected at this point.

mold maker
02-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Do exactly what the Doc an PT folks say. You'll be swinging through the trees like a monkey.

ballistim
02-14-2015, 09:43 AM
Do exactly what the Doc an PT folks say. You'll be swinging through the trees like a monkey.

Swinging through the trees sounds pretty good right now!

Artful
02-15-2015, 01:33 AM
Well Artful, he looks like this MI weather has him in a bad mood since he refused to smile! Supposed to be -25 degrees with wind chill here tonight[emoji27]

What a cutie - good coat to handle some snow with.

That's pretty cold weather !

ballistim
02-15-2015, 01:42 AM
What a cutie - good coat to handle some snow with.

Yeah he's a good old boy, 11 years old, bad thing about the large breeds is a shorter life, but he seems to be hanging in there, looking like he'll see another spring.

Artful
02-15-2015, 01:48 AM
Had a Rottie make it to 13 - had a golden make it to 18 - remember to give glucosamine chondroitin and fish oil daily

ballistim
02-15-2015, 01:51 AM
He gets both of those, my Pyrenees before were prescribed it by the vet, so I've just kept up on it.