PDA

View Full Version : The Game

Blammer
02-02-2015, 09:20 AM
I watched the super bowl, for a change it was a really GREAT game!

Teams were evenly matched and it came down to the last minute of the game to get a winner!

Best game I've seen in a LONG time.

RobS
02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
The game was a good one...............better than last year for sure.

SharpsShooter
02-02-2015, 09:40 AM
I agree gentlemen, that was the best game I have seen in several years. It is a bit of a "Cinderella story" for the rookie that made the do or die interception.

Well played Patriots!

SS

HeavyMetal
02-02-2015, 11:14 AM
I remember the blowout games of the 80's, 40 to 3 and stuff like that, no one remembers them without help but games like last night everyone will remember!

It was well played by both teams shame on the seattle player that started the fight, that is uncalled for at that level of play, but overall an edge of your seat game till the last 30 seconds!

to top it off I got $50 out of the company pool, that hasn't happened in this century!

therealhitman
02-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Not a Pats fan, but after going to many Mets/Mariners and Giants/Seachicken games over the years I was rooting for Brady last night. The classless, rude and vulgar (even to small children in NY gear!) Seattle fans got exactly what they deserve. Soul crushing disappointment and a long off season.

Duckiller
02-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Cheaters win!

BethelHntr
02-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Well this classless, Rude and vulgar (even with children) seahawks fan enjoyed the hell out of the game, It could have gone better but no complaints here.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
02-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Why wouldn't the SeaHawks run the ball in the end zone??? Dumb play to throw it. Cost them the game. Cheaters win.

Mtnfolk75
02-02-2015, 07:18 PM
There was a football game ....... ?

Blammer
02-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Yea, in this country it's football, you're probably thinking of soccer.

BethelHntr
02-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Why wouldn't the SeaHawks run the ball in the end zone??? Dumb play to throw it. Cost them the game. Cheaters win.

I bet this is the question of the day :smile:

onceabull
02-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Haven't enjoyed a football game as much as this one since Vince Young and the Longhorns put it to Pete Carrolls' USC Trojans in the 2006 Rose Bowl.. USC had two Heisman trophy winners on the field ,but Carroll blew that game for them with yet another one of his bizarre play calls...&,speaking of cheaters, Carrols tenure resulted in severe sanctions from the NCAA for USC football (that plus the Texas game finished him as far as that school was concerned...Bob Kraft deserves kudo's for firing him years ago....Onceabull

theperfessor
02-02-2015, 11:17 PM
A well played game but the NFL is a gutless organization headed up by a balless Comissioner that won't take any action that will disturb the money flow.