PDA

View Full Version : thought I'd show of my new reloading partner. ;)

Dhammer
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Little guy has made it clear, when I'm heading to my reloading room he's going, no and if or butts.

My two big dogs, yeah could care less. His first time out there, I had the tumbler going which he hated. Afterward, I realized its a start getting him used to louder noises, before breaking him into gun fire. I'll start taking him to the range with me pretty soon. Kids are excited to do all the pheasant wing work/fishing pole with him. Yeah, less work for me.

But, I also figured he'd never want to go with me again in the realaoding room.. Hahaha, he's not having it any other way. He will bully his way out back door, if he knows I'm going now. If I just head out to barn. He wants to go up stairs immediately and will start barking at me when I don't go up. He gets very not happy about it. Wonder, if he knows what his future holds. Lots of gun time and earning his keep in the field. ;)

WILCO
01-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Nice!

MaryB
01-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Cute little guy, then they get big and eat like a horse lol

Artful
01-26-2015, 01:19 AM
He is a cutie - I see your training as begun
So you have a pack of 3 - I only have a two pack
mine have mechanical sounds just working an action and on runs and hides
the other isn't as happy as that.

Dhammer
01-26-2015, 04:12 AM
My oldest is 14. She's healiter then the 7 yr old. But I have never had a short hair live past 9 before.

When I went to SD pretty sure the 7 year old took a snake bite right to right front knucle. Lots of testing, steroids and never got a conclusive answer. But just chasing the a Frisbee or ball for a short time she ends up in a world of limping hurt. She's got a one track mind so not only insits on doing it but won't stop. She wrecks herself. I hide the balls, throw em away and somehow she manages manages to still find another long lost one.

Wife and I were talking about it. The 14 yr old is an amazing dog. Kids are right at that age where having a puppy is not only fun, but something they will cherish for rest of their lives. Both of us have traits, mannerisms if we could have passed on to a dog by watching, imitating etc would be the 14 yr old.

Next day after, we discussed that mama was trying to find a solid liver GSP with good bloodline.

Think she also thought good way to get me to keep pushing myself. Plus no puppy realistically I have no hunting dog next season. She's already getting me set up with some of local quail hunters. So she knows the power a dog can have on getting her hubby invited. Both my other dogs are hunting machines. Just a shame we got age and injury. I don't want to cause harm to either one. So they are getting retired and can enjoy their days being spoiled and relaxing.

leftiye
01-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Ye're gonna have a stinky reloading room. (My wife's cat craps in mine)