PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullet Bench Rest Org.?

JSH
09-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Some where in passing I am sure have seen or read somthing on a CB BR organization of some kind. Can any of you shed some light on this? Or is there just a seperate catagory in the BR crowd for cast? I have a non believer of CB's that I would like to educate, with help from here of course.
Jeff

Mel-4857
09-27-2005, 03:41 PM
There's the Cast Bullet Association (CBA). They hold several types of shooting but mostly bench rest. They have a web site. You can go to their record book and you'd be amazed at the groups shot at 100/200 yds. Lots of info there. Mel

JSH
09-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Mel, many thanks. Director of membership is right here in Ks! Now how in blazes did that happen and no one told me?
There really is a lot of info over there. I am suprised that some one had not pointed me over there sooner. I have my application printed off and will mail it today. Bimonthly news paper or letter for $17 a year. even if it would be one page it would still have to be better than some of the rags I have read and subscribed to in the past.
Thanks again.
Jeff

Mel-4857
09-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Your welcome. I'm hoping to get in some the postal shoots this coming year. Would love to shoot in the eastern USA but its pretty hard to take a gun across the border these days. Will have to wait and see. Mel