PDA

View Full Version : Been Away for a While

Clay M
01-23-2015, 09:55 PM
Helping my sick daughter have a home. We rebuilt an old house on the property.Never even got to hunt much this year..Finally got the 60 year old abandoned house put back together..and got her moved in at the end of the year.It is a nice place now..I would live there.
Good to be back.. Hope I can contribute something worth reading..
Thanks to all for your brilliance and wealth of information..I love learning something new,and this is definitely the place for that..
I still play jazz guitar and hope to get back to casting bullets sometime soon.
May God Bless you all..

RickinTN
01-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Welcome back. I hope your daughter enjoys her new home and gets better as well.
Rick

jmort
01-23-2015, 10:06 PM
Great to have place for your daughter and you have increased your property value to boot. There are more important things in life and you done right.

osteodoc08
01-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Welcome back.

jeepyj
01-23-2015, 11:17 PM
My freind life's a roller coaster ups and downs, ups and downs. I've been in and out of several hobbies the funny thing is out of them all I've gone back to 2, one is casting / reloading and the other is fly tying / fishing. The real deal is family first every time with the thoughts of getting back to the simple things in life you enjoy. Welcome back and happy casting.
Jeepyj

Bzcraig
01-24-2015, 02:06 AM
Great to have place for your daughter and you have increased your property value to boot. There are more important things in life and you done right.

You definetly choose the correct and more important priority! Welcome back

Clay M
01-24-2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks my friends, I have some molds I haven't had time to use .I look forward to trying them out..
I always like trying different bullets in my .45/70's Wish I could afford to send my modern Win 86 to Turnbull and get some work done..Maybe latter this year..

lightman
01-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Welcome back! Hope your Daughter continues to improve and you have time to use those new molds.

koehn,jim
01-24-2015, 02:04 PM
Welcome back and at least you have your priorties in the correct order. Good for you,