PDA

View Full Version : Sandals and AK-47s

pmer
01-23-2015, 02:32 PM
https://news.vice.com/

I bumped into these guys on youtube and watched a few of their news clips. I thought I'd post their link and see if other members have watched them. I learned quite a bit about ISIS and Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. They seem to have a fair informational view in the clips I seen.

Hard to believe how easy it is for Jahad types to reach 10-14 year olds and to watch them drive around in ISIS controlled areas acting like religious police telling husbands to make their wives dress like this or act like that.

MaryB
01-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Islamic rebels have a good grasp of social media and how to use it. Soon as a Twitter account is taken down another one pops up. Facebook won't take them down unless government complains. I had death threats from some muslim dude on facebook and they refused to shut his page down. he did not like my posting the history behind islam like their starting the crusades.

perotter
01-24-2015, 12:30 AM
I've found Vice News to be very informative. One both domestic and international events. They seem to be willing to 'get in there' and report. They also seem to be trusted more by the people involved in the event being report on than the MSM is.

sav300
01-24-2015, 06:27 AM
Watched a news report about ISIS and their money.See if you can check out their finances.