PDA

View Full Version : me-tv westerns

gunoil
01-22-2015, 03:39 PM
The worst Gunsmoke ever filmed today, Bonanza was range war, on the edge of your chair.

timspawn
01-22-2015, 04:08 PM
I watch Me-TV when I am hunting in GA because I only have an antenna and not cable. Mainly it is for background noise but I do enjoy the westerns and Svengooli on Saturday nights.

Lee
01-22-2015, 06:07 PM
I'll have to check out Svengooli! What time Eastern? I cut the throat of Sat TV 3-4 months ago, and still get a howling plea to re-up every week or oftener. The Me-TV westerns, all classics, some are stinkers. You are correct, it makes nice background noise, occasionally entertaining. And a H!!L of a lot cheaper than Sat!!!!:-P

shooter93
01-22-2015, 06:57 PM
I like ME TV quite a bit....old Perry Mason's etc. We just picked up another channel...Grit TV....TV with backbone....lol. Great movies. I've used and antenna for years and periodically new channels just show up.

enfield
01-22-2015, 07:42 PM
what ya mean "the worst gunsmoke ever filmed" was there a bad episode ?

waynem34
01-22-2015, 08:27 PM
country cable love it

timspawn
01-22-2015, 08:45 PM
I'll have to check out Svengooli! What time Eastern? I cut the throat of Sat TV 3-4 months ago, and still get a howling plea to re-up every week or oftener. The Me-TV westerns, all classics, some are stinkers. You are correct, it makes nice background noise, occasionally entertaining. And a H!!L of a lot cheaper than Sat!!!!:-P

Svengooli is on Saturday at 10pm Eastern. Very cheezy. They show crummy old horror movies. If you have ever heard of Dr. Paul Bearer, it is along the same lines. Dr. Bearer was out of Tampa, Svengooli is out of Chicago.

LUBEDUDE
01-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Don't recall a bad black and white Gunsmoke. Now some of the later ones just did not seem to hold the same standards as the originals.

richhodg66
01-22-2015, 10:01 PM
what ya mean "the worst gunsmoke ever filmed" was there a bad episode ?

Agreed. What a great show!

I like The Rifleman and also Wanted Dead or Alive too, but neither compares to Gunsmoke in my opinion.

pworley1
01-22-2015, 10:08 PM
You gotta love Svengooli.

DR Owl Creek
01-23-2015, 11:29 AM
About the only reason I ever watched "The Big Valley" was Linda Evans... Broke my heart when she hooked-up with John Derek... Serves her right when he dumped her for Bo Derek... Broke my heart again when she hooked-up with that Yanni dude...

Guess it all worked out for the best though... Last picture I saw of her, she looked like she could be my grandmother...

Dave

robg
01-23-2015, 12:14 PM
the original smith & jones with pete duel ,and high chapparel were my favourites