PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to beg a favor, if I can. . .

Recluse
01-21-2015, 08:55 PM
I've began work on the third book that will sequel to both Above Reproach and False Gods. I'm also getting ready to update my website and some other information pieces.

For those who've read False Gods, would it be possible for you to either leave a brief review at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/False-Gods-J-D-Kinman/dp/1503377830/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421887986&sr=8-1&keywords=j.d.+kinman#customerReviews) or some remarks here on this thread? I want to use the remarks and reviews in the opening credit pages of the third book along with remarks and reviews I already have for Above Reproach.

It would absolutely be much appreciated.

For what it's worth, the outlining for the third book (I'm not giving the title out yet) is done. We're moving this one up in the queue to have it ready by early summer next year. . . just in time for the political conventions, if that gives you any clues or indication what part of the plot line will be dealing with. :)

Thanks for your help.

:coffee:

MaryB
01-21-2015, 10:38 PM
Already left you a rave Amazon review and looking forward to book 3!

Lloyd Smale
01-22-2015, 09:15 AM
well im ashamed to admit I never read either of your books so instead of a review I made an order

kbstenberg
01-22-2015, 10:01 AM
My order is going in also.

badgerblaster
01-22-2015, 11:20 AM
Sorry, just reading Above Reproach right now. Haven't gotten to False Gods yet. I'm a slow reader.

Goatwhiskers
01-22-2015, 11:20 AM
JD, I just finished False Gods. A bit slower paced than Above Reproach, but fascinating. It gives what I believe to be some of the base problems in this country, and tells what could be solutions if the common folk would just work with each other instead of riding the "gimme" train. Can't wait to read the next one.
Mike Atkinson

pjames32
01-22-2015, 11:59 AM
JD- I read FALSE GODS first and left a review. I just finished ABOVE REPROACH.
I think if I'd read them in order and will probably reread FALSE GODS now that I have a better feel for the characters.
I'm very impressed by your story line and your characters live life as most of us can only wish to live. The flying adds a dimension to ease of travel most of us can't attain.
The combination of Second amendment support, interesting heroes, firearms, planes, rock star, cars, an old Bronco, adoption and most of all the friends who are always there will keep me coming back for everything you write.
Paul James

gray wolf
01-22-2015, 12:12 PM
That was easy-------DONE---With pleasure.

rockrat
01-22-2015, 12:22 PM
My order hasn't come in yet, but can leave a review as soon as I can.

shooterg
01-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Just finished False Gods - good read, wish the business aspects would come true ! Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the adopted daughter didn't issue a lead cease and desist to a culprit or two next go round. I was hoping we wouldn't be waiting long for the next book ! Hope you sell a million.

Bad Water Bill
01-22-2015, 03:26 PM
JD

Now you know Girty and I dun did that the FIRST time WE finished False Gods.

Can we leave another one when WE finish reading it AGAIN?[smilie=s:

The quality of those books are great so pass Above Reproach around as it will encourage others to buy the next SEVERAL of JDs outstanding books.

Come on Sept 2016.

Recluse
01-22-2015, 03:27 PM
Just finished False Gods - good read, wish the business aspects would come true ! Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the adopted daughter didn't issue a lead cease and desist to a culprit or two next go round. I was hoping we wouldn't be waiting long for the next book ! Hope you sell a million.

Just too many prophecies and a plot line based in fact. Obama touts Ebay as an example of a "job creator" in his Sorry State Of The Union (SSOTU) address and twenty-four hours later, Ebay announces layoffs of over 2,400 employees. . . and Wall Street applauds the move, giving their stock an instant 4% increase in value. [smilie=b:

Not sure what the adopted daughter is going to do in the next book. . .

:coffee:

Bad Water Bill
01-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Just heard on the radio this mourning that EVIL BAY is going to spin off PLAY PAL.

Perhaps EVIL BAY president needs the money to try a run for pres.

At least she will be a little easier on the eyes and ears than HILDABEAST.

Lee
01-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Evil. Period.

Bad Water Bill
01-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Now lets get Recluse at least 100 more GREAT reviews this week.

MaryB
01-23-2015, 02:17 AM
PayPal split is because ebay users were being forced into paypal, used to be able to send a money order etc. It was hurting business. But ebay is suffering because they have gotten greedy, fees are to high and seller protection is basically gone.

fishhawk
01-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Was a long time fan of Tom Clancy and his Jack Ryan character and was wondering if there would ever be some thing to replace that line after Clancy's death and I am happy to say yes there is! With JD's Dillon Cole and Ramon the books grabbed me right off and can't wait for the next! steve k

BrassMagnet
01-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Was a long time fan of Tom Clancy and his Jack Ryan character and was wondering if there would ever be some thing to replace that line after Clancy's death and I am happy to say yes there is! With JD's Dillon Cole and Ramon the books grabbed me right off and can't wait for the next! steve k

Me, too!
I even get to read the first one while I wait!