PDA

View Full Version : Hog Hunt In The Carolinas

Blacksmith
01-15-2015, 12:56 AM
A friend of mine wants to go hog hunting, he is on the East coast so North or South Carolina would be easiest to get to so the question. Does anyone have experience with a good guide/outfitter they would recommend for hog hunting? The guy is not interested is just shooting pen raised hogs on a game ranch but wants to Hunt.

waynem34
01-15-2015, 01:29 AM
Happy hunting. If you was hunting yotes we have a plethora of those in Virginia.Lots of wild bacon down carolina way.I'm on va nc line and do not see any wild hogs.

Ramar
01-15-2015, 01:44 AM
I thought you had to travel down to Florida to find hogzilla. I'm on the NC coast and all I ever see are home grown baby back ribs.
Ramar

1johnlb
01-15-2015, 02:05 AM
I'm about 30 miles off the coast in southern NC and their just beginning to be spotted this year.

Jevyod
01-15-2015, 09:45 AM
My brother and I and a friend went to Blackwater Hunting services. (Blackwaterhunting.com) We really enjoyed it, and prices were reasonable. They did well at making sure they did not over hunt the hogs. They only take 2 or 3 hog hunters at a time. We all killed pigs when we were there!

kweidner
01-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Plenty of opportunities free on Ft Stewart. You can walk into the D and E areas and trip over the nasty suckers. No need for a guide. Get out of truck and walk a couple 100 yards into a bay and you will have all you care to shoot.