PDA

View Full Version : Emerson.

Col4570
01-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Just watched an American Security expert named Steven Emerson on a Fox news report.Is he for real.He claims that Whole Cities like Birmingham are no go areas unless you are a Muslim and that all women must wear the hijab and our Queen has converted to islam.Could it be that he has flipped his lid.Our cities are thriving hubs of industry and our own culture.Muslims are a small minority and welcome providing they behave.If he is a security expert then god help us.
Appologies for sounding off but this idiot has got my goat.

Pb2au
01-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Well,,,,It appears his wrists were smacked a bit.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-30773297

His particular style verges on crackpottery in my view. (Yes, crackpottery is a real word, in my world) Typical sensationalist media drone.

Col4570
01-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Hope I did,nt sound too rattled but this type of sensationalism does,nt sit well when France is still mourning for those killed by the Jehadist Mad Dogs. Europe is at this moment taking steps to eradicate those who would destroy our way of life.
Nous Sommes Charlie.

MT Gianni
01-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Media theory is any listener, irate or fascinated is better than no listener.

dtknowles
01-12-2015, 01:51 PM
There is a problem with Media that will give air time to Crack Pots. There are people out there that will suck up the lies and repeat them as the truth because what they hear is what they want to hear and spread. Very few people check the stories to see if they are true, specially if it is what they want to hear.

Tim

Charley
01-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Guys, guys, the man is on TV. Of COURSE he's an expert!*

*At least, an expert at getting air time!

MaryB
01-12-2015, 10:43 PM
But there are neighborhoods where it is not safe and non-muslim women have been harassed and attacked. Have some in the USA too, Dearborn, MI for example

Charley
01-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Guys, guys, the man is on TV. Of COURSE he's an expert!*

*At least, an expert at getting air time!

dtknowles
01-12-2015, 11:13 PM
But there are neighborhoods where it is not safe and non-muslim women have been harassed and attacked. Have some in the USA too, Dearborn, MI for example

Just guessing but I bet the Muslim women have a male family member with them when they leave the house.

If the city government lets this situation persist they are negligent. They need to instruct the Police to run some women undercover cops down there and bust some perps. Take back the city. Lawlessness needs to be confronted. If you don't properly fund you Police and don't insist that city government do its job then the fault is yours. To many people worry too much about DC and not enough about their local turf.

Fix my city first, then my state and after that Washington DC will have already gotten the message.

Tim

Plate plinker
01-12-2015, 11:13 PM
Dearborn=new fallujah

ballistim
01-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Dearborn=new fallujah

It's like being in a different country, signs in Farsi & prayers blaring over a loudspeaker... I was born there & when I returned to MI from AZ I had to work there and couldn't believe what it had become, truly a shock. I've been inside homes there while working with wall size pictures of Gaddafi, Hussein, and Arafat. Many times when there was a publicized event involving U.S. & Middle East situations it was very difficult to be there, very strange to be an outsider in the town you were born in...

TXGunNut
01-12-2015, 11:34 PM
I've read the Muslims are getting to be pretty numerous in many western European countries, would be surprised if most big cities didn't have a Muslim section. I've heard stories about MI but I'm sure our PC press will never say much about it.

Janoosh
01-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Plate plinker, same same in NYC, NJ also. Patterson NJ hot bed of radical islam. The Bronx N.Y. has had a large influx of African muslims. And where have all the Somalis landed.??
The saying is to "Act locally, Think globally".

MaryB
01-13-2015, 01:53 AM
Minneapolis has a large Somali population with smaller numbers scattered around the state. They are typically on welfare, scam every food shelf in driving distance hurting supply for those who really need it... they are also excessively rude to non-muslims. But you say anything they scream racism.

.45Cole
01-13-2015, 02:03 AM
Maybe the Emerson guy ran out of meds.

Greeley Co is where the Somali's are. The meatpacking plant brings them in by the boatload.

Col4570
01-13-2015, 02:21 AM
Ghettos have sprung up throughout Europe,in the UK we do have the same problems as you.There have been attempts at creating No Go areas by radicals but these are forcefully discouraged.There are names of those who live here that can only be described as preachers of hate.Abu Hamsa now just jailed for life in the USA,Omar Bakri, Anjiem Choudary,Abu Izadeen has just done 5 years jail for incitement.The events ranging from 911,the London bombings,the Kenyan attacks and now Paris are all down to radicals who have hijacked Islam for their own criminal agendas.It is time to take back the Streets.