PDA

View Full Version : website laggyness.

Gunload Master
01-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Has anyone been getting any website errors or pages loading really slow in the past week or two? Something that seems unusual and not related to your computer? Let me know the state you live in too. Thanks!

Beagle333
01-05-2015, 05:43 PM
I have had NO problems from Alabama, and I've been off work lately and reading the site a lot to learn about some new calibers I got. All has worked very well for me.

ShooterAZ
01-05-2015, 05:45 PM
No problems here in AZ for me.

dragonrider
01-05-2015, 05:51 PM
All seems well here in Ma..........., well about the website anyway :-P

bangerjim
01-05-2015, 06:16 PM
In the past week or so, I have seen several times the site loaded VERY slowly. I log in SEVERAL times a day from my iPAD, iPHONE or office computer and it varies from time to time. I am not a once a week visitor like some. I have 50Mb internet service.

But yes I have seen what you are describing! Aizona.

bangerjim

jason f
01-05-2015, 06:19 PM
everything still fast as ever here in ohio.

GRUMPA
01-05-2015, 06:25 PM
There has for me, sometimes the page wont load at all, even up till this morning. But I noticed what looked like a new icon on the tab telling me someone was changing servers or something so I figured it was because of that. I noticed the ABT site had the same icon on the tab as well after fixing the hacked site. I Live in BFE AZ not far from the 4 corners area...

Wolfer
01-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Internet in general has been pretty slow here in southwest MO. for a couple weeks now.

Hickok
01-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Yes, sometimes when I go to another page it may take awhile occasionally, sometimes it doesn't load at all. Infrequent, but has happened. I am in West Virginia.

Yodogsandman
01-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Have noticed some sub forums loading slowly in NH.

jeepyj
01-05-2015, 07:15 PM
My internet speed isn't the fastest to begin with but in the last couple weeks when I go from post to post I've Ben getting a message that says an error has occurred and your page has had to reload. The message come up across the top of the screen. I'm in Maine and generally use an iPad
jeepyj

cbrick
01-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Off & on but briefly when it did happen. I figured it was either my ISP or maybe this lousy, useless, confusing, frustrating windows 8. Have I mentioned what I think of windows 8? Anyways in north central Arkansas, hasn't really been a problem just an occasional hhmmmm . . .

Rick

pworley1
01-05-2015, 08:48 PM
No problems in Mississippi.

RED333
01-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Sometimes yes and sometimes no here in middle TN.

geargnasher
01-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Nothing major, but have noticed some unusually laggy action when submitting PMs, together with the Java "do you want to leave this page (yes/no)" popup window, after only hitting "submit" once and waiting. I'm in Texas and my upload speed is usually around .6 Megabit/sec or so, so submissions usually lag a few seconds on a good day, but this is noticeably different and been going on for a few days.

Gear

TXGunNut
01-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Have noticed a few things going slowly but I blame it on my cell-phone web connection. New netbook is a little odd as well but overall seems to be running about right.

wlc
01-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Things have been loading slow for me at times as well. Seems to be no rhyme or reason. Other websites I visit haven't seemed to have this issue. One other glitch I've had for close to a month or more is that when I come here and log in I have to log in twice before I'm redirected to the forum homepage. If I only log in once I get the "oop's you didn't enter your password and login correctly" message. I posted on that a while back.

MaryB
01-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Internet in general has been slow and of you check the pages that show hacking attacks you will see activity is way up. The garbage with NK is not over yet, China hacks us daily, Russia hacks us non stop, the ME hacks us... and we hack back from some servers.

coloraydo
01-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Seems to be running fine on the western slope of Colorado.

Bad Water Bill
01-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Yes it was slow off and on over the last 2 weeks or so.

I just blamed it on so many folks on vacation and overloading the systems.

Almost everyone knows where Girty lives.[smilie=1:

1989toddm
01-06-2015, 12:47 AM
I have had only one problem, but its been happening frequently. I will google something and results come up from CB-I click on it and it deadends. I cant remember the error but if I go to the site and do my search there it works fine. Washington State.

dragon813gt
01-06-2015, 09:53 PM
I have had only one problem, but its been happening frequently. I will google something and results come up from CB-I click on it and it deadends. I cant remember the error but if I go to the site and do my search there it works fine. Washington State.

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone using Safari for a browser. It says; Sorry this page no longer exists or has been updated. You will be sent to the main page in 3 seconds. The redirect isn't working but I don't care about that. The search function in Tapatalk is horrible so w/out the Google search I'm dead in the water. I'm in PA. Reset everything for Safari as well as rebooting the phone. I will try w/ Opera and see if the links work w/ UserAgentFaker. Probably to much info but you never know.

labradigger1
01-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Acting strange here sometimes on iPad, very slow load times and Images on the right side of screen when you click on new posts. Today was the image of a silhouetted man with a rifle and yellow back ground. Yesterday it was lsstuffs image.

Firebricker
01-06-2015, 10:51 PM
The new icon is all I have noticed. Fb