PDA

View Full Version : Good Karma

ktw
02-19-2008, 09:23 PM
I had a pretty good day today. I had to do some traveling for work and that provided me with the opportunity to stop in and visit with Lloyd Smale for a little while. He sent me off with a loaner LBT mold for my 45 Colt carbine.

Later in the day I was traveling through Marquette, Michigan and decided to take Floodgate up on an earlier suggestion to stop in and see Rudy Prusok, the ASSRA archivist, someday when I got a chance. Great guy to visit with. He sent me on my way with loaner copies of a couple paper patch bullet references (Matthews and Wright).

On leaving Prusok's I decided to make a quick stop at one of the local gunshops in order to make a quick inventory of their used gun rack. Nothing there to get excited about, but on walking past their anemic selection of reloading supplies I happened to catch a glimpse of something Lyman Orange on the back of the shelf, buried behind some miscellaneous boxes of jacketed bullets. It turned out to be a brand new Lyman 245496 with a price tag of $10.00. This duplicates a mold already in my collection, but for only $10 it was too good a deal to pass by.

A sustained series of postive events like this does not come along every day. In reviewing the events of the day it dawned on me that the first thing I had done this morning was to log onto Cast Boolits and make a paypal contribution to the site. Could be coincidence, could be good Karma. You might want to try sending Ken a few bucks and see how it works out for you. ;)

-ktw

randyrat
02-19-2008, 09:50 PM
WHOA, i can feel the Karma flow. You had a good day! I pick up some raw material the other day, so the golden nectar will flow into molds soon again...Beeswax.... Good reminder for a little contribution.

DLCTEX
02-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Want to double your money? LOL Dale

1Shirt
02-20-2008, 10:56 AM
If you can pass on some of your Karma over the net, I will take a double helping!
1Shirt!:coffee: