PDA

View Full Version : SNS coated bullets

Tatume
12-23-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm at a stage where I'm shooting so much I don't have time to cast, so I needed to find a commercial supplier of bullets. On the recommendation of Williamwaco here on the forum, I tried SNS ( http://www.snscasting.com/ ). They advertise 500 and 1000 count boxes, but on request they will fill a flat rate box with whatever it will hold. They sold me 1850 coated 240 grain 44 caliber SWC bullets sized 0.430" a few weeks ago. It was a very fair price. The bullets are accurate, and the coated bullets shoot clean. There appears to be no fouling at all. When I was loading today I realized I was at the bottom of the box! I ordered another 1850 bullets today. I recommend them wholeheartedly. Thanks William.

chumly2071
12-26-2014, 01:53 AM
They are local to me. While I have only bought from them once, I was able to go pick up, and got a quick tour. very nice, professional operation.

leadman
12-26-2014, 02:50 AM
There is also Bayou Bullets run by Donnie Mickelik, Jerry's brother and Gateway Bullets. They post frequently in the Coatings & Alternatives section in the Simple Hi-Tek thread.
Dillon sells S&S boolits but the price is much higher then Bayou.

Are you getting the SNS coated or lubed boolits?

Tatume
12-26-2014, 08:37 AM
The bullets are coated and have a gold color.