PDA

View Full Version : Early Merry Christmas to you all...

41mag
12-20-2014, 07:12 AM
I spend as much time browsing around here, and sometimes even sharing experiences, as I do about anywhere else. The next couple of weeks will be full tilt on the go, so I wanted to jump in here now and throw this out before things get overly wound up and rolling.
Merry Christmas to you all, and have a safe and wonderful New Year It is the season for sharing and giving Spend some time with those family members you don't see, call the ones you don't like, and let them know they DO matter. As we approach this time of year it will be the first since my mother has passed. As well as her being a mother of three, grandmother of 7 and great grandmother of 7, she was a true inspiration to all of those who knew her. She has been, and will be, greatly missed. We aren't here forever folks, so give a little time to those around you while you are. Sometimes even your elderly neighbors need just a touch of companionship once in a while, stop by and give them a few minutes to brighten their day, or simply show them that they are noticed. Believe me it does make a difference. Take a trip over to your local Children's Hospital and donate a few toys, give thanks to your local Veterans, or bring some flowers or cards by the local Elderly Home. Spread some cheer, put a smile on someones face, warm a heart. Take care, be safe, best wishes to you all and yours, and God Bless.

buckwheatpaul
12-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Mike, Great advice.....and I wish you as well as all of my Cast Boolit Family a magical and blessed Christmas! Paul

MrWolf
12-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Mike,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and you family. Sorry to hear about your mother. My mother passed 5 years ago on 12/27 so kinda mixed feelings this time of year but we remember that she loved this time of year and her joy with the grandkids. Memories keep ya going so concentrate on them.

Ron

w5pv
12-20-2014, 02:31 PM
merry christmas

montana_charlie
12-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Herer's a Christmas Card to share ...

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014christmasemail-550x605.png

JWFilips
12-20-2014, 05:41 PM
A Very Merry Christmas to my Cast Boolit Family!
Wishing everyone best wishes and a very Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Jim

DeadWoodDan
12-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Merry X-Mas to ALL! And looking forward to another year of shooting, learning and spreading the fun.
DWD

mold maker
12-21-2014, 09:51 AM
From our home to yours. May this be the Best Christmas ever. Remember the reason for this joyous season.
BTW Thank a vet for keeping our freedom to celebrate.