PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand bullet casters!

geoff rodger
12-17-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi just wondered how many of you guys are members from NZ!
Also has anyone brought any molds from Mihec? did it take long for them to arrive once payment had be made.
All the best!

Rush35
12-17-2014, 04:17 AM
First post for me!
I am up in Auckland. Been loading and casting for about 25 years now. I have a Mihec mold...it is a thing of beauty! Took a while to arrive and had me a little worried but got here without any other issues. Can't remember exactly how long but i guess around 3-4 weeks after payment.

runfiverun
12-17-2014, 09:21 PM
mihec is a vendor sponsor here, and many of the members have his molds, we also use him for group buy's so just about anything you buy from him off the shelf will be an extra group buy mold.

your also gonna find a number of NZ and Aussie members, whether they chime in here or not EEh [shrug]

Southern Son
12-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Not from Un-Zud, but it took between 2 and 4 weeks to get to Oz.

Don't know why you bothered to edit your post, nobody expects a Kiwi to be able to spull!!!!!!:kidding:

If you ordered one from Mihec, you will love it, I have three of his.

303Guy
12-19-2014, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE=Southern Son;
Don't know why you bothered to edit your post, nobody expects a Kiwi to be able to spull!!!!!!:kidding:

[/QUOTE]My spulling aah ... spilling, umm ... speeling, aah ... never mind!

Yup, I'm in NZ but I don't have a MyHeck aah ... MiHec mold.

Welcome aboard, Rush35. I'm in Auckland too. I'm in reach of the Riverhead shooting ranges but haven't been getting out there. One day soon. Where do you shoot?

mac266
12-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Hey pard, I'm in the USA, but I have relatives out your way. My uncle decided he didn't want to fight in Vietnam (even though my dad did), and ended up living there. He's still there! My cousins are dual citizens.

Rush35
12-20-2014, 10:21 PM
My spulling aah ... spilling, umm ... speeling, aah ... never mind!

Yup, I'm in NZ but I don't have a MyHeck aah ... MiHec mold.

Welcome aboard, Rush35. I'm in Auckland too. I'm in reach of the Riverhead shooting ranges but haven't been getting out there. One day soon. Where do you shoot?

No point in arguing with an Aussie...we should not have a battle of wits with an unarmed person! Our spelling will never be as good as there's is...we did not enjoy the same prison education!

I am a member at Waiuku and planning to shoot a bit more regularly again now.

Harry O
12-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Do any of you guys have any experience in dealing with the C.B.E. bullet mould company in Australia? They have a few mouldsfor obsolete calibers that I thought of trying, but have worried about dealing across borders.

sav300
12-22-2014, 06:34 AM
Harry O.
My advice is to contact him and he will advise you on the molds and shipping.
Molds are ok with our customs and Firearms registry.
Good molds too.