PDA

View Full Version : Cast bullets book/CD

drinks
02-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Several years ago, Joe Brennan , a member of Cast Bullets Assn., put out a 100 page book,"Cast Bullets for Beginners and Experts" it was given away to new members of CBA.
Joe has a new , revised second edition, over 450 pages.
It is very informative.
A print copy is available, but there is a CD available which has some Word usable spread sheets and tables which are not in the print edition.
In my opinion, this is a really usable resource, especially at the price, $5, delivered, for the CD.
To order;
Joe Brennan
11 Sombrero Blvd. #16
Marathon, FL 33050.
send check or M.O.
I have no interest in this, other than wanting to help spread the info.

VTDW
02-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Although I had no input into the latest effort it was great to be in on the project as a bystander. All the contributors were very careful to make sure their parts were indeed valuable and others proofread and helped make necessary corrections. I have learned so much from that exercise and highly recommend everyone with interest to get one copy at least.

Dave

joeb33050
02-18-2008, 07:15 AM
The Second Edition of the book "CAST BULLETS FOR BEGINNER AND EXPERT" is complete.
This has gone from under 100 to 496 pages produced by well over 140 contributors, and is a non-profit enterprise.

Any excess of money will go to Rudi Prusok and the ASSRA archives, a wonderful resource for gun info. Last week the first check for $200 went to Rudi for the archives.

A WORD copy with all EXCEL workbooks and ERRATA is available at no charge on http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/CB-BOOK/, in FILES. FREE!!!

WORD and Adobe Acrobat .pdf copies of the book, with EXCEL workbooks and ERRATA on a CD are available delivered for $5.
Printed copies are available at $27.
For the CD or printed copy send cash, check or M.O. to:
Joe Brennan
11 Sombrero Blvd., #16
Marathon, FL 33050

joe b.

1Shirt
02-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Got the lst and 2nd editions, and got the son in law the second edition for Christmas. Great additions to gun libraries. I have nothing agains what you get on line, but I much more enjoy leafing thru printed data, while the TV is boring. You also have the capacity of highlighting what you want, and turning down the corner of the pages you want to get back to.
1Shirt!:coffee::coffee:

The Nyack Kid
02-18-2008, 10:22 PM
I need to get the hard copy for the "throne room liabrary" i dont like lugging the computer from room to room if i want to do some studying.

winchester243
02-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow, what a lot of good information. Thanks!