PDA

View Full Version : I'm almost there...

Lead melter
02-14-2008, 07:51 AM
WOW! Just a few more posts and I get to be a "Boolit Master". Does this mean I will then know everything about casting boolits? [smilie=w:

Now if I can just find a little Oriental guy whose forearms I can brand and call him 'Grasshoppah'. :mrgreen:

HORNET
02-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Just means that you're an official LEAD JUNKIE..and probably beyond salvage..[smilie=1:

Marc2
02-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Congrats Lead Melter,

Ive been trying to get there for years.

Marc

kodiak1
02-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh ya you will be sleeping and wake up the next day and know everything there is to do with loading. You get to walk around and brag, beware though you will go to sleep that night and forget everything that you ever learned about casting boolits.
Ken.

montana_charlie
02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Before the title can be applied, you will be required to go back and read each of your posts, correcting any spelling and grammatical errors, and editing for factual content.

If all of your material is accurate, and grammatically correct, you will be offered a position teaching college grads how to spell real English words...and how to roll up the windows on their cars when they play that loud thump, ka-thump 'music' in heavy traffic.