PDA

View Full Version : Busy place today.

WILCO
11-18-2014, 11:14 PM
There are currently 705 users online (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php). 254 members and 451 guests
Most users ever online was 1,396, 02-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.

TXGunNut
11-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Still over 600, always puzzled by the number of lurkers.

RED333
11-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey, we all started as lurkers, some just went longer than others.
I came here looking for molds, was told by a friend I could find them here.
Many molds latter and I am still here.

WILCO
11-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I came here after a google search. Haven't left yet. [smilie=s:

cbrick
11-19-2014, 07:31 PM
The numbers will pick up through January. I track the numbers on my web site and every year the worse the weather over more of the country the more visitors. January is always the heaviest traffic. Always fewer when the weather is good and the BBQ's are fired up.

Rick

Down South
11-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Yup, weather effect.

Bullwolf
11-19-2014, 08:00 PM
I lurked here for a long time before I took the plunge and decided to contribute as well.

After many years of reading the forum, I finally became comfortable enough to post. It felt like most of the folks here definitely shared my interests and beliefs.

I guess I felt like I did not want to be a nuisance, so it was many years before I made that first post. After reading so much from the great and selfless contributors here, I eventually felt like I could add my voice as well to offer a small bit of help.

The flood gates soon broke after signing up and making that first post. I am still no high volume poster by any means, but I feel like every once in a while, what I have written managed to help a member (or a lurker like I used to be) figure something out.

- Bullwolf

TXGunNut
11-19-2014, 10:30 PM
When I found this place I couldn't wait to join, of course I was too busy reading for the first few weeks to post anything. I'm pretty sure most lurkers are here as a result of a search and when they get the answer they're looking for, they're gone. More than once I've done a search and had it lead me back here, more than once to one of my posts.