nemesisenforcer
11-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Anybody else notice that Walking Dead's Maggie is rocking Mosin Nagant:-D

Garyshome
11-18-2014, 09:44 PM
One shot One kill?....With cheap ammo?

nagantguy
11-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Yes and I'm so afraid it will expose millions to that evil old war horse of a rifle and they will buy one cause its cool and trendy and cheap and cheap to.feed and a piece of history. O it'll start with just one and soon the fever will set in and they will buy another and another and some will bubba them and some will do a nice job and then they will buy more and the price will go up and soon some dark.and scary day the mil.surp ammo will dry up and the gunnshow tables will be full of nagants again from non casters reloaders selling them and then the real.hard core addicted will suffer even more while lying to themselves that just one more will complete the collection.

pworley1
11-18-2014, 10:05 PM
nagantguy, everyone knows that all you need is just one more.

starmac
11-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Any connection to the deadheads??? lol

RugerFan
11-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Anybody else notice that Walking Dead's Maggie is rocking Mosin Nagant:-D

Yup, I caught that. Looks like a M44.

nemesisenforcer
11-19-2014, 01:22 AM
Yes and I'm so afraid it will expose millions to that evil old war horse of a rifle and they will buy one cause its cool and trendy and cheap and cheap to.feed and a piece of history. O it'll start with just one and soon the fever will set in and they will buy another and another and some will bubba them and some will do a nice job and then they will buy more and the price will go up and soon some dark.and scary day the mil.surp ammo will dry up and the gunnshow tables will be full of nagants again from non casters reloaders selling them and then the real.hard core addicted will suffer even more while lying to themselves that just one more will complete the collection.

That sounds like the voice of experience.

43PU
11-19-2014, 01:49 AM
It looks to me to be a Chinese type 53 with how it isbuild and the wood on it

43 pu

nagantguy
11-19-2014, 12:39 PM
That sounds like the voice of experience.

Brother you don't know the half of it, years ago when things were really tight financially I did some gun safe cleaning,, found a nagant I'd forgot I even owned, sold some stuff to keep the wife and kids in food, the reason for the move to the farm, never wanna be there again. Anyhow found the long forgotten nagant, couldn't bring my self to sell it, sold some other stuff and lo and behold a beat up 44 with a shiny bore followed me home. Its a heck of a cross to bear.

N4AUD
11-19-2014, 01:03 PM
I noticed the MN too, the bayonet has come in handy.

Janoosh
11-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Great that she's got the nagant and been stickin walkers with it.......BUT....
I want to see the fireball when she drops the hammer. Nobody reloads in the Walking Dead so she has to be shooting milsurp fodder. Should be good.

N4AUD
11-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Great that she's got the nagant and been stickin walkers with it.......BUT....
I want to see the fireball when she drops the hammer. Nobody reloads in the Walking Dead so she has to be shooting milsurp fodder. Should be good.
Well, she'll be shooting blanks loaded by the contractor that provides the guns. They normally don't want any real bullets anywhere near a filming set.

Janoosh
11-20-2014, 03:51 PM
Of course they'll be shooting blanks. But for a air of "Realism", (and we're talking about fantasy TV here), a large muzzle blast would be kool.
LOL

starmac
11-20-2014, 04:07 PM
realism, uh were talking about an unreal show. lol

realism, guns and hollywood, only belongs in the same paragraph if you are talking about hollywood reloading tools, not hollyweird productions. lol

Janoosh
11-20-2014, 09:56 PM
What's that director's name.? Is it John Milius.? He is a stickler for firearm accuracy. Buuuut....we are discussing movies and TV. ...aren't we.??? Where fantasy, imagery and 50 shot six shooters live.! ...LOL