PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning info, and mold trade offer

YoGerry
11-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi all,

I tried a new (to me) process of using orange pumice hand cleaner to clean cases today, and it worked great! actually better then my normal vinegar/salt/soap mix. It is the standard stuff you get from auto parts places with the squirter pump on top. I used about 6 pumps, and covered the cases with hot water.....shook the **** outta the glass sauce bottle a few minutes and there ya go! Maybe something for you all to try if you run out of vinegar like me! :)

Gerry

C'mon man, this ain't the S&S section.
you gotta spend the time, and make the posts, everybody does it's just how things work here.

Tatume
11-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Gerry,

There is a "Pay it Forward" forum down below the "Swapping & Selling" forum. You might offer your round ball mold there.

Take care, Tom

YoGerry
11-16-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi all,

I tried a new (to me) process of using orange pumice hand cleaner to clean cases today, and it worked great! actually better then my normal vinegar/salt/soap mix. It is the standard stuff you get from auto parts places with the squirter pump on top. I used about 6 pumps, and covered the cases with hot water.....shook the **** outta the glass sauce bottle a few minutes and there ya go! Maybe something for you all to try if you run out of vinegar like me! :)

Gerry

C'mon man, this ain't the S&S section.
you gotta spend the time, and make the posts, everybody does it's just how things work here.

ok, I guess I did something wrong here? Sorry for being the dumb new guy. I'll leave you all to your club and look elsewhere. Thanks for making a guy feel welcome...

good shooting! see you all later....G.