PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bi-mart Shoppers/Pacific Northwest

Ivantherussian03
02-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Just a heads up! I noticed all reloading powders are on sale this week. $2 dollars off. They have the cheapest prices I have found. I thought I would spread the word.:-D

Bob Jones
02-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Their normal price on Titegroup is only $13 per pound, so $11 per pound is the price of surplus these days.

BTW, if you're near a Sportsman's Warehouse, check them out. I live 50 miles away so have only been to the one in Salem once, but got an 8 pound jug of Unique for $95, not bad at present.

miestro_jerry
02-11-2008, 08:42 PM
The up scale Wally World near me is blowing out inventory, what was $17 a pound is now $11 or $12 a pound, so you can guess what I stocked up on. Plus the Wally World is right across the parking lot from Cabela. :)

Jerry

RBak
02-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Just a heads up! I noticed all reloading powders are on sale this week. $2 dollars off. They have the cheapest prices I have found. I thought I would spread the word.:-D

You are right-on about low prices. They normally beat Sportsmans Warehouse by a couple of bucks on about everything they sale, and driving distance is about the same for me.

I have been around Bi-Mart for over 20 plus years, and stupid old me just last year found out they are 100% employee owned!
Not only makes for good service, but pricing that is extremely competitive.

Russ...

Bob Jones
02-11-2008, 11:29 PM
I love BiMart, it's like taking a trip back in time whenever I go there. The guys working the sporting goods area around here are shooters and reloaders, they know what they're doing, are friendly, and ready to shoot the breeze. The workers are helpful and the atmosphere is more laid back than the other big box stores. Reminds me of shopping 30-40 years ago, hope they do well and hang around. In my neck of the woods they're the only place to get reloading supplies other than mail order or a 50 mile drive.