PDA

View Full Version : just used smoke4320's powder!

nagantguy
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Got some of smoke4320's powder, it is without a doubt the best covering highest quality I have used. Deep rich colors, great coverage once cooked could not be pounded off nor easily sratched off. Used the try tumble method and a little of the powder goes a long way, did lots of boolits with only a few spoonfuls. No bad oder when its cooking. I will order more colors when this sample pack of four is gone but that will be a while cause it goes so far. I already left feed back on straight shooters but wanted to give thumbs up to a fellow cast member who did me right! As a small business owner myself I commend you sir on fair prices, fast shipping, and superior product! I am not in any way connected to Smoke4320 or his business just a very satisfied customer. If you haven't tried his powder yet you owe it to yourself! Good job sir.

CGT80
11-12-2014, 02:13 AM
It can't be that good. Maybe you should send it to me so you don't have to worry about using it up. :kidding:

Yes, it looks like it will take a while to use up the sample pack I ordered earlier this year. I am tempted to order another to try a few more colors. You can't go wrong buying powder from Smoke!

1989toddm
11-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Maybe I need a sample pack..what's it run$$?

I should have done my research before asking. Found Smoke in the vendors.