PDA

View Full Version : Spam

cbrick
10-31-2014, 11:14 AM
Some spam emails are more obvious than others. Still ya gotta wonder how many poor souls will fall for this.

Attention:

Your Mailbox is due for Maintenance and we are migrating to Microsoft Exchange 2014. Please provide the information's as requested below:

Email Address:
Domain\Username:
Password:
Re-Confirm Password:
Phone Number;

PLEASE SEND ALL COMPLETED FORMS TO - systemadmin_upgdmnt@mail2webmaster.com"]systemadmin_upgdmnt@mail2webmaster.com

phonejack
10-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I got that yesterday too !

USAFrox
10-31-2014, 04:31 PM
I just bought two cans of Spam at the store yesterday. Mmmmm....

bangerjim
10-31-2014, 05:28 PM
The thread title made me hungry! Broke out a can just now. My wife hates it. Spam goes with everthing!

Computer spam........not so much. I get garbage like that all the time.

banger

Uncle Jimbo
10-31-2014, 05:33 PM
I feel left out, I didn't get that one. :| Oh well.
And USAFrox, you can have my share of the the real Spam, I hate that stuff.

fryboy
10-31-2014, 05:54 PM
i had a different one ...in essence ( and very loosely paraphrased ) the so called account in question was the same one the e-mail was sent to

"please confirm your account by clicking the link, it's about to expire and we'd hate that - especially if you still use this account "

f.w.i.w. ... i copied both links and pasted to my browser , i didnt click "go to" as i just wanted to see what they said , the second link seemed legit yet i'm far from a trusting soul so i backtracked and checked out the full header from whom/where it was sent ,yup , you guessed it spam , and lord only knows what would of been installed on my 'puter had i clicked either link [shrugz]

now about that stuff that comes in a can ... beings as i like pepper the black pepper goes great in an omelette along with some chipolte cheddar cheese ! mm mmmm good !!!!

cbrick
10-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Computer spam........not so much. I get garbage like that all the time. banger

Oh yeah, I probably 25 -30 spam emails a day. This one stood out because it's so obvious, when I looked at it all I could think was that there's still somebody that will fall for it.

The real Spam is good stuff & goes with lot's of things, in casseroles, eggs, egg sandwiches, etc.

Rick

USAFrox
10-31-2014, 06:03 PM
I cut the spam into cubes and mix it into omlettes or breakfast burritos (basically omlettes inside a tortilla). Mmmm mmm good!

ohland
10-31-2014, 06:19 PM
SPAMŽ Chorizo

http://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-chorizo

SPAMŽ HOT & SPICY
SPAMŽ HICKORY SMOKED
SPAMŽ LOW SODIUM
SPAMŽ BACON
SPAMŽ CHEESE
SPAMŽ CLASSIC
SPAMŽ OVEN ROASTED TURKEY
SPAMŽ WITH BLACK PEPPER
SPAMŽ JALAPENO
SPAMŽ TERIYAKI
SPAMŽ CHORIZO
SPAMŽ GARLIC
SPAMŽ LITE

williamwaco
10-31-2014, 07:19 PM
spamŽ chorizo

spamŽ hot & spicy
spamŽ hickory smoked
spamŽ low sodium
spamŽ bacon
spamŽ cheese
spamŽ classic
spamŽ oven roasted turkey
spamŽ with black pepper
spamŽ jalapeno
spamŽ teriyaki
spamŽ chorizo
spamŽ garlic
spamŽ lite

yummy!

bangerjim
10-31-2014, 08:22 PM
SPAMŽ Chorizo

SPAMŽ HOT & SPICY
SPAMŽ HICKORY SMOKED
SPAMŽ LOW SODIUM
SPAMŽ BACON
SPAMŽ CHEESE
SPAMŽ CLASSIC
SPAMŽ OVEN ROASTED TURKEY
SPAMŽ WITH BLACK PEPPER
SPAMŽ JALAPENO
SPAMŽ TERIYAKI
SPAMŽ CHORIZO
SPAMŽ GARLIC
SPAMŽ LITE

Now I know what to get the wife........SPAM, the gift that keeps giving all year long!

bdicki
10-31-2014, 09:07 PM
http://www.spam.com/spam-101/the-spam-museum

Gator 45/70
10-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Never underestimate Spam, Fish love it !

TXGunNut
10-31-2014, 10:41 PM
Low sodium Spam is good stuff, IMHO. Turkey pretty good as well. Will keep an eye out for the jalapeno.

MaryB
10-31-2014, 10:59 PM
I have good spam filters as far as email goes. I keep the single serve packets of spam on hand. Full can is to much to eat. Open packet, cube it, fry it off in some bacon fat from the jar(what the heck, eating fat so whats a little more) then pour some mixed eggs over for an omelet. Top with cheddar and stick under the broiler until melted. Fold it, More cheese, some chopped scallions, eat. Cold beer goes good with it.

Col4570
11-01-2014, 03:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Pinsnscrews
11-01-2014, 04:32 AM
I prefer my Spam served with Sushi rice, teriyaki sauce and wrapped in Nori, hot, dipped in Katsu sauce if you don't mind.

robg
11-01-2014, 08:03 AM
my dad would dip in batter and fry .horrible stuff

abunaitoo
11-01-2014, 02:38 PM
We, in Hawaii, love spam.
Some eat it, in one form or another, everyday.
I remember reading somewhere that we're the largest spam eaters in the USA.
Spam Musubi is a normal "on the run" food.
I make a spam mac-n-cheese that's as good as it gets. Use the bacon spam.

I have two anitspam on the computer.
Spam still get through.

MaryB
11-01-2014, 10:07 PM
had a spam sandwich for supper, needed something quick and easy after standing and vacuuming corn from the truck for 3 hours in the cold wind today. It was raw out there for 48 degrees. I clean the corn twice before it gets burned in the corn stove, once as it leaves the truck and a second cleaning as it enters the house. Less trash the better the burn and easier to clean the stove.

jsizemore
11-02-2014, 09:03 AM
My email notifications of PM's from castboolits is downloaded to spam!

cbrick
11-02-2014, 09:06 AM
My email notifications of PM's from castboolits is downloaded to spam!

??? If you don't want the email notifications just turn them off. :mrgreen: