PDA

View Full Version : We could sure use prayers

Bullfrog
10-31-2014, 06:34 AM
Hello Fellas and Ladies,

This for some reason has been an over the top challenging season of life recently. My car blew the engine and we are stuck with one vehicle, we live very rural, wife lost her job, boss has been down my backside for doing my job (control freak boss), my camping trailer I lent to a friend got destroyed in hailstorm (no insurance on it), and now we get told that the wife has to come up with $1000 dollars or we face financial sanctions through her school. I know other folks have it worse due to illness and such and I don't look for an easy way out (Jesus never said it would be easy but hard following Him). I just need prayer because of the stress and what it is doing to me/us and I am now being faced with having to pawn or sell my Taylor Sharps rifle. We have a young daughter that is the primary focus to make certain she is cared for first and foremost, but even she has seen the grouchiness of mom and dad lately. So some prayer for strength and answers and maybe some intervention because we thought for the first time in a long time we were going to have a Christmas for her with a rebate we were getting back only to have this doggone school thing pop up as well as everything else. Sorry to complain, I really needed to just talk I guess because we are so remote I don't get to talk much and worklife is not my friends.

RED333
10-31-2014, 09:03 AM
O Lord, please look after this family, give them you love and blessings for the road ahead.
Thank you Lord.
Amen

Bzcraig
10-31-2014, 11:48 PM
I pray in Jesus name the peace that surpasses all understanding be in your home. I ask that when decisions need to be made you provide great wisdom. Father, manifest yourself as Jehovah Jireh to this family in ways we can't even imagine.

Mtnfolk75
11-01-2014, 01:01 AM
I'll send some kneemail for you and your family Bullfrog, hope things work out for you before too long.

GoodOlBoy
11-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Knee-mail sent.

Richard

kungfustyle
11-01-2014, 06:29 AM
Hello Friend, we will be sending up a few for you. You have friends here. IF it comes down to it PM me your address and we will see what we can do for your girls Christmas.

WRideout
11-01-2014, 06:45 AM
Holy father, blessed God, give peace and comfort to this family, and the assurance of your presence in their lives. In Jesus' name, amen.

Wayne

CastingFool
11-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Just prayed for you and your family, Bullfrog. He will make a way where it doesn't seem to be a way. May His peace and comfort flood your household.

Bullfrog
11-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Thank you all, I am starting a men's bible study today. I may still have to sell my Sharps to pay off the debt that is coming so if anyone is interested before I list it let me know. Jesus will see us through it all because my faith in Him tells me so. He still had it worse hanging on the cross for my miserable soul.

w5pv
11-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Lord, smooth the rough waters that surround this family,in your name I pray

DLCTEX
11-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Praying for the Lord's blessings on you.

jmort
11-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Praying for you, your wife, and your daughter. Been in similar circumstance. Sold some stuff, never looked back. You will make it, God knows where you live.

MrWolf
11-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Prayers sent. It will get better and you and your family will be better for the journey.

nevadabob
11-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Likewise, count me in on praying for Bullfrog. God is at work.

retread
11-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Hello Friend, we will be sending up a few for you. You have friends here. IF it comes down to it PM me your address and we will see what we can do for your girls Christmas.

I'm in on that too! Prayers coming your way.

Bored1
11-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Prayers sent your way!

Bullfrog
11-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Thank you all. It was a good bible study and the first with this new church.

Wayne Smith
11-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Lord, I pray that your provide generously to this faithful servant of yours.

Bullfrog
11-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Went shooting with the 4H kids and it was a stress reliever. Then I came home and found out that we are going to lose our house. Not because we have not been paying on it, but because we can not afford it anymore. To move back to the city from our farm is not what I ever wanted. What has happened to America? I did not vote for change, but I am being forced to accept it. Stress shot back through the roof again :( God bless you all for the kind words and prayers you have been so wonderful with.