PDA

View Full Version : NOE and Castpics-RROnline

SwedeNelson
10-29-2014, 08:49 PM
We are now the official sponsor of Castpics-RROnline.
We are very excited to be a part of this great site and hope everyone that visits comes away with some of the great information it offers.

You can visit the new site here:
http://castpics.net/

Bullet maker, maker
Swede Nelson

Pinsnscrews
10-29-2014, 09:04 PM
AWESOME!!!! One hell of a Great Combination! Congrats to you Swede and to Castpics!

wiljen
10-29-2014, 09:40 PM
It has been a long time coming but all the manuals, targets, and most importantly Data lookups are now resident on Castpics. Those who were lamenting the issues with the cast data lookup can rejoice - we now have cast, surplus, shotshell, and metalic cartridge data searchable online.

SwedeNelson
10-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Wiljen

Thanks for all the work you have put in to this!
Full of information, Articles, Load data, Even printable targets!
A real great resource for us all

Bullet maker, maker
Swede Nelson

JWFilips
10-30-2014, 12:58 PM
It has been a long time coming but all the manuals, targets, and most importantly Data lookups are now resident on Castpics. Those who were lamenting the issues with the cast data lookup can rejoice - we now have cast, surplus, shotshell, and metalic cartridge data searchable online.

wiljen,
Thank you for all your Hard Work! We really appreciate what you have done. I checked it out when Swede posted this. It is excellent
Jim

BDJ
10-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Sweeeet ----- Thank You

RayinNH
10-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Thank you Wiljen for your hard work, and thank you also Swede for being the official sponson of the site.

williamwaco
10-30-2014, 04:17 PM
I tried that site a couple of years ago and couldn't get anything but menus.

I thought that

1: they have had two years to "fix" it.
2: I have a new computer.
3: Surely it will work now.

Not so. Nothing but menus and blank pages.

Wise Owl
10-30-2014, 04:42 PM
gray wolf and I say thank you for all the work .

Jupiter7
10-30-2014, 07:52 PM
Lots of mold references from previous group buys. I smell new group buys from Swede on the horizon. Thanks much guys!

C. Latch
10-30-2014, 08:00 PM
I have been able to access the load data by searching for it, but is there a direct link anywhere on the home page that takes someone to the load database?

MT Gianni
10-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Did the cartridge specific articles get picked up? Beagle had some wonderful info there. I also confess I never wrote down Juniors trail fry bread recipe or Felix's pear pie. Gone forever?

wiljen
10-31-2014, 12:40 PM
I have been able to access the load data by searching for it, but is there a direct link anywhere on the home page that takes someone to the load database?

Load data lookups are under the reloaders reference section and yes all are linked via the menus.

wiljen
10-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Did the cartridge specific articles get picked up? Beagle had some wonderful info there. I also confess I never wrote down Juniors trail fry bread recipe or Felix's pear pie. Gone forever?

All the cartridge specific articles are up. They are under "The bench". Recipes haven't found a home yet but are still there on the old page. http://www.castpics.net/Recipes/default.html

C. Latch
10-31-2014, 01:19 PM
Load data lookups are under the reloaders reference section and yes all are linked via the menus.

This is minor and totally meant to be constructive, not complaining:

When I am at the homepage and scroll over the reloaders reference tab, the menu doesn't come up.

I have to click on the reloaders reference page, let it lload, and then, with that page loaded, the reloaders reference tab turns a different color and THEN when I scroll on it the drop-down menu shows up, at which point I can then see the page I was looking for in the list.

Anyway, I am THRILLED to see this data back up. I have truly benefitted from your pages.

Newtire
12-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Menu sure is different!

Newtire
02-07-2015, 11:29 AM
OK, so could someone fill me in on how to get to the articles written by beagle on 22 hornet and 30 carbine and Doc Carlson on 257 Roberts. They don't appear in member articles on castpics or even on advanced search. Where have I gone wrong?

ballistim
02-07-2015, 12:22 PM
deleted

JonB_in_Glencoe
02-07-2015, 12:39 PM
OK, so could someone fill me in on how to get to the articles written by beagle on 22 hornet and 30 carbine and Doc Carlson on 257 Roberts. They don't appear in member articles on castpics or even on advanced search. Where have I gone wrong?
Articles:
"Cast boolit by caliber"
http://www.castpics.net/subsite2/ByCaliber/Cast%20Bullets%20in%20the%2022%20Hornet.pdf

http://www.castpics.net/subsite2/ByCaliber/Cast%20in%20the%20.257%20Roberts.pdf

Articles:
"Cast boolit by firearm"
http://www.castpics.net/subsite2/ByFireArm/Cast%20in%20the%20.30%20Carbine%20Pistol.pdf

Newtire
02-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Thanks JonB! Now how about the M1 carbine article? I thought I tried that "by caliber" but will give it another try. OK, still can't find anything... Nothing on castpics....How about a path. Having no joy on Castpics anymore.

aharlow
02-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Awesome news! Two great sources now. Thanks guys