PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the forum tomorrow (Sunday 10 26 14 )

Boaz
10-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Would someone like to say a prayer for all forum members tomorrow ?

Bzcraig
10-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Absolutely! Printed out and posted?

Tracvision
10-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Would someone like to say a prayer for all forum members tomorrow ? Why wait until tomorrow. Done. ;-)

Boaz
10-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks Tracvision .

MBTcustom
10-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Dear Father, I would like to lift up this forum in prayer to you this morning. Father, there are many of your own here, and we are looking to do your will in this place as you would have it. Please forgive us of our failures, please strengthen us and empower us to help the people we interact with here.
I pray that in every area of our lives, including an internet forum we might show ourselves to pleasing to you. Workmen who need not be ashamed of what we have said.
For those times we write things that we had not the vocabulary nor the power of the written word to convey ourselves properly so that offence was taken, we ask your forgiveness.
For those times we let our pride get the best of us, and truly have written things in anger with intent to harm someone, we beg your mercy and forgiveness.

I pray that you would strengthen us to stand for your truth, and that truth would be the essence of our existence here. May the truth always bring your people honor in this place.
I pray that you would be high and lifted up by the priests you have stationed at every corner of this forum. We require your guidance dear Lord, and your direction.

Thank you Father for providing this place to meet and interact with so many good people!!!!

I praise you, and I ask these things in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Amen

square butte
10-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Thank You for this prayer.

Janoosh
10-26-2014, 09:40 AM
AMEN....

Thank You.

Boaz
10-26-2014, 10:07 AM
A very good prayer , we are just leaving for church and I clicked on the forum , after reading the prayer I'm in a much better frame of mind . Thanks goodsteel .

chill45100
10-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Thank you one and all.
Chill45100

Efin
10-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Amen, I needed that today. Our Lord is Good. TY Goodsteel!

w5pv
10-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Amen and thanks,even the evil need God i their lives.

nagantguy
10-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Dear Father, I would like to lift up this forum in prayer to you this morning. Father, there are many of your own here, and we are looking to do your will in this place as you would have it. Please forgive us of our failures, please strengthen us and empower us to help the people we interact with here.
I pray that in every area of our lives, including an internet forum we might show ourselves to pleasing to you. Workmen who need not be ashamed of what we have said.
For those times we write things that we had not the vocabulary nor the power of the written word to convey ourselves properly so that offence was taken, we ask your forgiveness.
For those times we let our pride get the best of us, and truly have written things in anger with intent to harm someone, we beg your mercy and forgiveness.

I pray that you would strengthen us to stand for your truth, and that truth would be the essence of our existence here. May the truth always bring your people honor in this place.
I pray that you would be high and lifted up by the priests you have stationed at every corner of this forum. We require your guidance dear Lord, and your direction.

Thank you Father for providing this place to meet and interact with so many good people!!!!

I praise you, and I ask these things in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Amen
Amen, as I couldn't say it as well as you sir I just read your aloud. Thank you for the words I feel but couldn't find! Bless everyone here and as far as forgiveness goes I've forgiven in my personal.real life and to those few here I've butted heads with and ask humbly for the same. In Jesus name Amen

MrWolf
10-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Thank you Tim for a heartfelt prayer and to everyone on this site. Prayers out to everyone.

Ron

RED333
10-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks much, Amen

SSGOldfart
10-26-2014, 12:16 PM
AMEN & Thanks

Bzcraig
10-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Well, thank you Tim and Amen!