PDA

View Full Version : Noe 311155 ?

sfcairborne
10-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Ok gents, I have the lee 312 155 and love the way they shoot, but I hate the mold as a whole. i was thinking of purchasing the NOE 311155 to replace it, but would like your opinons as to how you like the NOE over the LEE. I shoot the Lee bullets in a Rem 700 blkout and a Rem 700 308, both guns love the bullet. I just dont like the Lee.

cbrick
10-16-2014, 09:45 PM
Compare NOE with LEE?

Ok, that's being a little tough but if you can visualize a rusted out old Yugo and a brand new Ferrari you'll get the idea.

Still being too tough? Ok, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy more NOE molds. Several years ago I bought my last LEE and I do mean it was the last one I'll have.

Rick

sfcairborne
10-16-2014, 10:03 PM
I know dumb ? Im tough skined, hell that was funny. I have three NOE molds and I love them. I'm ordering it, was just curious if there was a performance differnce between the two.. wasnt comparing the molds, just the performance of the bullet.

cbrick
10-16-2014, 10:17 PM
It's not that I don't like LEE molds/casting equipment but I don't even read posts with LEE in the title because every one of them is exactly the same . . . How can I make this LEE ______ (fill in the product) work followed by numerous posts of what great products they are.

Rick

cbrick
10-16-2014, 10:25 PM
wasnt comparing the molds, just the performance of the bullet.

Ah, I see.

Well, I don't have that bullet and if I did it would not be in a LEE mold so I can't answer that but . . . I do have a few NOE molds in RCBS clones and also have the same bullet in the RCBS mold. In each case they shoot the same, my reason for getting the NOE in a bullet that I already had was to get that bullet in a 5 cavity mold.

Hope that helps.

Rick

sfcairborne
10-16-2014, 11:25 PM
yep, thanks the mold I just ordered was the 5 cavity, Dont blame you on the LEE molds ive gotten rid of all of mine except the one listed above.