PDA

View Full Version : Nicely Done Titan Reloading!

oldfart1956
10-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Needed to set up to start reloading for 9mm (which I don't actually own yet) and went with Titan Reloading this time. Tried Frs. but couldn't seem to grasp the ordering info page. Sent the order in and received promptly even with the holiday this week. The items were neatly packed in a small flat-rate Priority box with hardly room for air in there. I order a Lot from Midway and the same order would'a come in a box big enough to park my Toyota in! :) Anways a tip-o-the-hat to Titan for a job done neatly, in a timely fashion and with an easy to use web page. Audie...the happy Oldfart.. excellent prices & shipping costs as well.

MaryB
10-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Titan is my go to for Lee stuff, as they expand their offerings I am sure I will buy other stuff from them.

TXGunNut
10-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Good to know, they didn't have what I needed when I checked them out but I'll try them again. Thanks for the report.

Garyshome
10-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Titan is a good company.

Bzcraig
10-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Titan is second to none

Mike in TX
10-17-2014, 06:18 AM
I have been buying from Titan since they started in business. I have NEVER had a bad transaction. Up front and quick ship.

Bohica793
10-17-2014, 06:30 AM
I use Titan regularly. They are great to deal with and have always exceeded my expectations. In fact, I am expecting my latest package from them today.

BrassMagnet
10-17-2014, 04:53 PM
I have found Titan very easy and very nice to deal with.

WallyM3
10-17-2014, 05:20 PM
I just saw that they've opened a physical showroom. I don't know why exactly, but it brought to mind the old Abercrombie & Fitch of NYC (pre-1977). Very nicely done.

JonB_in_Glencoe
10-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Dennis of Titan Reloading posted this on the Facebook group known as "LEE Reloading & Casting Equipment Group"
I thought it was worth Sharing

Hi everyone. This is Dennis here at Titan Reloading and I wanted to let you know about 3 new items we are making with our "3D Printers" that are designed to help your reloading operations on Lee equipment. These are quite useful, check them out.
TITAN MICRO CHARGE
http://www.titanreloading.com/powder-handling-equipment/titan-micro-charge
TITAN LOCK NUT FINGER WRENCH
http://www.titanreloading.com/reloading-die-accessories/titan-lock-nut-finger%20wrench
TITAN ROUND POWDER BAFFLE
http://www.titanreloading.com/powder-handling-equipment/titan-round-powder-baffle

wlc
10-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I've bought a lot of my stuff from TITAN. Good folks, good prices and good customer service with fast shipping, even up here to the frozen north.

375supermag
10-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi...

I just ordered some Lee stuff to try from Lee directly...a deluxe quick trim, case gauge/holder and a quick trim die. Total cost was $49 and change.

After seeing this thread, I checked out Titan. same stuff would have been $40 and change, even with a higher shipping charge.

So, I spent about $9 that I didn't need to spend.

If the tools work as well as the reviews seem to indicate, my future Lee purchases will be made from Titan.

I'll only need about 10 or so more Quick trim dies and case/gauge/holder sets. Titan will save me about $3 per rifle caliber, not including shipping.

Wish I had seen this thread about 2 hours ago. Oh, well...it's not like I haven't spent $9 before that I didn't need to.

MarkS
10-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Looks like I need to check out Titan.

rx7kevin
10-19-2014, 01:22 PM
I have ordered twice from Titan. Both were seamless in ordering and to the door. The site is very clean & easy to find what you want.

Dennis's newsletter emails are also very good and always have nuggets of good reload info.

jmort
10-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Multiple orders, very happy with Titan.

9w1911
10-19-2014, 07:25 PM
Sorry I cannot commend a mail order or online retailer for doing their job.

ubetcha
10-19-2014, 07:33 PM
I just saw that they've opened a physical showroom. I don't know why exactly, but it brought to mind the old Abercrombie & Fitch of NYC (pre-1977). Very nicely done..

I have been to their store many times as they are about 8 miles away from me. They are handling some powders and primers, but are in store only items. No on-line or phone primer/powder orders. Great people to talk to in person also.

koehlerrk
10-19-2014, 07:53 PM
I've made a bunch of orders from Titan, only had a problem one time, and they more than made it right by me. Customer Service is why they keep getting my business.

Ed Barrett
10-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Ordered from them several times and never any problems.

charlie3tuna
10-21-2014, 04:20 AM
I placed an order in the early AM on Wednesday the 8th. Got it Friday the 10th. To say I'm happy is an understatement. Granted WI isn't far from southern IN, but still....charlie