PDA

View Full Version : Ya hoo! PID is done!

bigarm
10-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Thanks to el34, who is a very patient man, my PID is working! It took many, many, many emails and 3 nights on the phone and now it is working. I am very happy and can't thank him enough. It is a great forum here! I have been on here a short time and already 2 people have gone out of their way to help me out. First, Bullshop invites me to his home to teach me how to cast and then el34 spends all this time getting my PID up and running. I am truly blessed to have found this place and these kind people.

Walter Laich
10-03-2014, 10:49 AM
That's the kind of folks we have here!

Down the road it will be your turn to help--pay it forward

now get to casting and enjoy the fun

el34
10-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Gotta see pics of boolits!
And a description of your first casting session.
And then keep the momentum going by jumping into the powdercoat grand finale!

Oh yeah, then go shoot some.

Beagle333
10-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Woohoo! Great help to be found on here. Have fun with the PID!

Patricklaw
10-03-2014, 12:33 PM
A tribute to the abundance of great help that we have here. My PID parts have been on the bench for three months. Thanks for your encouragement. I've gotta make more time to play. haha

HITEK REDNEK
10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
I've thought about getting a PID well building one anyway. What is the actual pros & cons of one? And where would I get the parts/parts list to build it? Wait a minute I think I just kinda hijacked a thread I do apologize.

Eric.

bigarm
10-03-2014, 04:18 PM
I've thought about getting a PID well building one anyway. What is the actual pros & cons of one? And where would I get the parts/parts list to build it? Wait a minute I think I just kinda hijacked a thread I do apologize.

Eric.

No need to apologize. PM el34. He can give you internet links to everything you need.

HITEK REDNEK
10-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Will do thanks

Eric.

el34
10-03-2014, 06:48 PM
No need to apologize. PM el34. He can give you internet links to everything you need.

Will do thanks

Eric.

I'll send you some recently collected stuff when I get home this evening, and go from there.

BTW I don't sell anything. I'm not a fan of spreading anybody's wealth but I am a fan of spreading knowledge, that's easy.

HITEK REDNEK
10-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Awesome, thank you. I couldn't agree more I'd rather teach someone something rather then sell it to them.

Eric