PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all.

spumco
10-01-2014, 10:33 PM
I've been lurking for a while, trying to absorb the monumental amount of casting-related information as best I can before getting started.

I just cast my first bullets. While not perfect, they are respectable. More importantly, they're useable.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the board.

runfiverun
10-01-2014, 11:04 PM
excellent.
they will get better and better as you practice, plus the rejects are great for making good ones with.

welcome aboard.

Vinne
10-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Any bullet that you make yourself is a bullet to be proud of!! Now load 'em up and send them on their way.

flyingmonkey35
10-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Nothing more satisfying that putting holes on target with something you made.

smoked turkey
10-01-2014, 11:20 PM
welcome to the best site I have found on the net for our hobby. Great bunch of folks as you already have noted. You will find as I have that there is so much knowledge here on this subject and almost everyone is dedicated to help everyone learn the little tricks of the trade so to speak. You will find yourself spending more time here and it is much better than TV.

35 shooter
10-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome aboard. You will probably never log on here without discovering something new to try.
Your right...the info found here is astounding. A lot of the time you can punch in something on the search feature here and find enough reading to keep you busy for days.