PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma beheading:1 dies, 2 injured in violence at Moore food distribution center

WILCO
09-26-2014, 12:16 PM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading-1-dies-2-injured-in-violence-at-moore-food-distribution-center/article/5345599

WILCO
09-26-2014, 12:19 PM
http://www.koco.com/news/medical-examiner-ids-woman-killed-in-moore-warehouse-attack/28262688

ShooterAZ
09-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Yuck. Copy Cat killing?

montana_charlie
09-26-2014, 12:53 PM
I guess that if you know anybody who is a Muslim, you need to be 'watchful' when near them ... and especially anyone who is recently converted or in that process.

CM

cbrick
09-26-2014, 01:52 PM
I guess that if you know anybody who is a Muslim, you need to be 'watchful' when near them ... and especially anyone who is recently converted or in that process. CM

Now Charlie, you know perfectly well that they are peace loving folks that preach love and joy to everyone all over the world. Live and let live is their motto right up to the moment they cut your head off. :twisted:

On a serious note, here it was said very clearly and accurately.

Radical muslims want to behead you. "Moderate" muslims want a radical muslim to behead you. Same difference, as far as I'm concerned.

Rick

TheDoctor
09-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Multiple felony drug convictions, assault and battery, AND escape. And only served two years!? Does that point out that something is broken in the system?

Rick Hodges
09-26-2014, 03:31 PM
They come in "Peace".:evil::evil::evil::evil:

crowbuster
09-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Pieces in my neck of the woods

shooter2
09-26-2014, 05:05 PM
It is going to get much worse. Exercise your right to concealed carry! Our "prez" and his cronies are part of the problem.

762 shooter
09-26-2014, 05:49 PM
No need to worry. MSNBC has proclaimed that it has nothing to do with terrorism.

Whew I was worried for a moment.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/no-evidence-oklahoma-beheading-linked-terrorism-police-say

Ed Barrett
09-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Everybody worries about NYC and LA, this was in "the heartland" take note.

montana_charlie
09-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Everybody worries about NYC and LA, this was in "the heartland" take note.
Duly noted.
Have already talked with my wife about becoming more proficient with her pistol, and making arrangements to keep it close during her trips to town.

CM

M-Tecs
09-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/po...homa-workplace (http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-workplace)

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — A man who had been fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.
The 30-year-old man, who has not yet been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday's attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.
"Yes, she was beheaded," Lewis told The Associated Press before a Friday news conference.
Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.While questioning the suspect's co-workers, investigators learned he had recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam, Lewis said. Moore police have asked the FBI to aid in the investigation and look into the man's background because of the nature of the attack, Lewis said.
Johnson and the suspect were hospitalized and in stable condition Friday, Lewis said.
Lewis said he does not yet know what charges will be filed, adding that police are waiting until the man is conscious to arrest him.
Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, has multiple, apparently religious tattoos, including one referencing Jesus and one in Arabic that means "peace be with you."
Lewis said the suspect had been fired in a building that houses the company's human resources office, then immediately drove to the entrance of the business. Lewis said he didn't know why the man was fired.
"This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse," Lewis said.
A Vaughan spokeswoman said the company was "shocked and deeply saddened" by the attack.

MtGun44
09-26-2014, 08:23 PM
The owner is a hero. This was clearly terrorism, he was shouting Islamic slogans as
he cut her head off. Be armed, stay alert, be safe.

Bill

montana_charlie
09-27-2014, 02:49 PM
The owner is a hero. This was clearly terrorism, he was shouting Islamic slogans as
he cut her head off. Be armed, stay alert, be safe.
The guy was in the right location, armed with a rifle. That tells me he expected something to be 'out of the ordinary' as he approached.

When he saw the situation, he took action to stop it ... as would anyone approaching with a rifle while expecting some kind of trouble.

The word 'hero' is so overused it is on the verge of becoming meaningless.

CM

btroj
09-27-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm sure we will soon hear from the White House that this was "workplace violence" and not terrorism.

gon2shoot
09-27-2014, 05:35 PM
There was one fatality where a couple hundred were in harms way. Why? Because there was a man there who had a firearm and was willing to use it.
nuff said.