PDA

View Full Version : most amazing conference: Dave Grossman.

nagantguy
09-25-2014, 06:54 AM
Went to see Dave Grossman speak yesterday. The anther of on killing and on combat. It was awesome! Also he and his son have started a gun knife company as well has buying dectonics MTX. The main thrust of the speech was surviving mentally after combat/armed violent encounter. The man is a patriot or the first order and a true warrior and single handedly has done tons for of LEOs and veterans. Get his books see him in person learn what he has to teach, you'll be a smarter better warrior with a much better chance at surviving an deadly encounter and not losing your marbels afterward!!!!!!!

KCSO
09-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Have went to a few of his seminars and he is really good, you learn a LOT... eg: golf courses are a waste of a good trap range.

Bad Water Bill
09-25-2014, 10:22 AM
golf courses are a waste of a good trap range.

SEVERAL long range rifle and pistol ranges as well.

nagantguy
09-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Glad I'm not the only one blow away by this guy

LUBEDUDE
09-25-2014, 01:14 PM
I did not know that a new Detonics was up and running. And a totally new design at that!

Don Purcell
09-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Soccer fields are also a waste of good rifle and pistol ranges. Kids would develop more discipline and manners on ranges than on some field kicking a ball around. Yeah, I'm an old codger, be 60 next month.

Lonegun1894
09-26-2014, 05:30 AM
I have read several of his books, but now need to get the rest and add then to my library.