PDA

View Full Version : Pledge

Garyshome
09-19-2014, 09:26 AM
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Pass it on!

nagantguy
09-19-2014, 10:04 AM
God save the Republic. God bless these Untied States.

R.M.
09-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I so Pledge.

Echo
09-19-2014, 10:21 AM
I so Pledge.

jcwit
09-19-2014, 10:21 AM
I think of it daily as I look out my living room window and see my flag flying in the breeze.

BTW, replace those tattered flags and forward them to the American Legion for proper disposal.

MrWolf
09-19-2014, 10:48 AM
In our monthly Board meetings we start the meeting by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I have a deep voice and I emphasize the "one Nation under God" every time. Let's any visitors know where I stand on that subject.

Omega
09-19-2014, 10:48 AM
Do one better:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the
orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers
appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military
Justice. So help me God."

Efin
09-19-2014, 10:52 AM
As God is my witness, I pledge...

gkainz
09-19-2014, 01:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - amplified

Ajax
09-19-2014, 01:26 PM
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I further more swear this
oath has no expiration date and I will execute it for the remainder of my life.

There fixed it for ya

I, Andrew P Jackson Jr., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I further more swear this
oath has no expiration date and I will execute it for the remainder of my life.

I have done this anyone else?

Andy

Taylor
09-19-2014, 01:55 PM
8 December 1977

troyboy
09-19-2014, 01:57 PM
I pledge. God Bless America

Bad Water Bill
09-19-2014, 04:13 PM
1 July 1956 and still in place.

RED333
09-19-2014, 05:51 PM
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

histed
09-19-2014, 07:32 PM
Every Morning, Loud and Clear. I teach. Regardless of the PC ****, my kids know where I stand.

MaryB
09-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Said the pledge 2 nights ago at a city council meeting(I was getting a building permit pushed through). Had one of the section 8 apartment people sit and turn her chair back to the flag. She was there to complain that she needs 3 parking spaces for all of her cars and she should not have to pay for it. 1 of the cars is a brand new SUV of some kind(they all kind of look alike...).

Bad Water Bill
09-20-2014, 07:49 AM
Said the pledge 2 nights ago at a city council meeting(I was getting a building permit pushed through). Had one of the section 8 apartment people sit and turn her chair back to the flag. She was there to complain that she needs 3 parking spaces for all of her cars and she should not have to pay for it. 1 of the cars is a brand new SUV of some kind(they all kind of look alike...).

Who ever was chairing that meeting should have stopped everything and informed the DEADBEAT that she would stand and say the pledge or she would be removed and ordered never to return.

Time to remind them that we are the ones that make the country what it is because we DO work to make it happen.

Lead Fred
09-20-2014, 08:04 AM
Against ALL enemies domestic

Janoosh
09-20-2014, 08:05 AM
I so pledge.
Oh say does that Star Spangled banner yet wave..

lbaize3
09-20-2014, 09:50 AM
April 1963 and still in place...

gray wolf
09-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Take the Oath once
Remember it forever
Give no quarter to the enemy

WILCO
09-20-2014, 05:08 PM

Words that give me the chills. I love being an American! Communists be DAMNED.

MaryB
09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
She is beyond deadbeat, I had it and called the local people who handle section 8 and food stamps and mentioned she had a brand new SUV worth $35k and how does that work? She was past the asset limit owning 2 cars the brand new one put her wayyyy over. So she should be gone back to Minneapolis next month and they will ship someone else out here from North Minneapolis. Everyone of them gets a welcome speech "everyone in town is well armed, theft and drug selling might get you shot. We take care of our own and selling to a local kid might result in something really bad happening". Have never had one of them steal, one did sell pot to a teenage girl and the father happened to see it. He went out the back door and came up behind him and stuck an AR-15 in the back of his neck. Waste of air pissed his pants then passed out. Dad duct taped his hands behind his back and propped him on the curb with a sign saying here is the drug dealer, we are in the house if you want a statement. Sheriff picked the guy up, dad told the story, they searched his apartment and found meth and pot in quantity. Another useless piece of garbage in prison costing us money now. Dad should have shot him and saved us money.

Who ever was chairing that meeting should have stopped everything and informed the DEADBEAT that she would stand and say the pledge or she would be removed and ordered never to return.

Time to remind them that we are the ones that make the country what it is because we DO work to make it happen.

ReloaderEd
09-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Don't tread on me.