PDA

View Full Version : Son of a gun

gpidaho
09-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Well things have gone from very bad to much worse for Will. Now Steph says he raped her as a child also. If this turns out to be true there is not a pit in hell deep enough for the man. GP

Love Life
09-10-2014, 11:46 AM
This is a game changer that ain't nevah bin dun befo'!!

rosewood
09-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Hate to see things like this happen. If guilty, he needs to be buried under the jail. No doubt the gun grabbers will use this in their endless endeavor to tag gun nuts as evil people. I always enjoyed watching the builds, but hated the drama that the producers though was necessary for ratings.

leadman
09-10-2014, 01:28 PM
I did watch the show for awhile but finally got sick of Will. Just something about his attitude I did not care for. And that other guy with the scraggly beard that opened up his own shop. The rest of the guys were good, and Steph.

Was neat to watch some of the firearms they worked on performing.

Wonder if the show is still going to be aired without Will?

smokeywolf
09-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Show gave firearms enthusiasts a bad name; still does.

jcameron996
09-10-2014, 02:03 PM
This is the truth. The other one based in Colorado was just about as bad. I only watched a couple of episodes of either one.

Goatwhiskers
09-10-2014, 02:15 PM
The show has been dropped by the network. Doesn't bother me, I didn't watch it after one episode. GW

troyboy
09-10-2014, 03:07 PM
What a shame.

garym1a2
09-10-2014, 03:13 PM
it's pretty bad when your own daughter accuse you of such a bad crime.

Springfield
09-10-2014, 03:24 PM
And yet she still worked side by side with him every day. Difficult to understand that mindset.

jakec
09-10-2014, 03:35 PM
And yet she still worked side by side with him every day. Difficult to understand that mindset.

yea something dont seem right about the whole deal.

Recluse
09-10-2014, 03:36 PM

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

:coffee:

Gator 45/70
09-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Never heard of them ?
But I'm sure the anti's will be on it like fly's on you know what !

Iron Whittler
09-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Time will tell the truth. That being said, makes you wonder why she waited until He became a celebrity to cry foul. Was IT foul OR WAS IT For other reasons ( Monetary related reasons?) Makes you watch out Who you go in business with !!! I will wait for the evidence before I draw my own conclusions. Iron Whittler

cbrick
09-10-2014, 05:30 PM

Yep, and in a big way. I watched the first couple of episodes but couldn't take the nausea it gave me & lever watched again. Kinda surprised to read here that it was still on the air.

Not at all difficult to understand, simply follow the money. Money trumps all with many people.

Rick

blademasterii
09-10-2014, 06:20 PM
As for accusing him, what do you think the reaction of a man that builds full auto, massive destructive devices and all the rest he has and builds, would be when accused of something that will ostracize him from society and effectively end his life. I'm thinking fear of his reaction might also have played a part in not reporting.

rosewood
09-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I dont think she came out until after he had been accused by someone else. I never liked his attitude either. The son in law had serious attitude problems also

Hickory
09-10-2014, 06:59 PM
The OP had no background information, for someone like myself this thread means nothing.
I feel like I'm eavesdropping on a private conversation.
Maybe this information should have been passed through you PM 's.

snowwolfe
09-10-2014, 07:15 PM
The OP had no background information, for someone like myself this thread means nothing.
I feel like I'm eavesdropping on a private conversation.
Maybe this information should have been passed through you PM 's.

Why? Its all out there on the web, just look. Nothing being talked about here that is not already public knowledge published by the news networks.

Hickory
09-10-2014, 08:29 PM
I don't know who Will or Steph are, if they are on tv, I don't have one and haven't had one since 1981.
It is costumary to post a link with a news story to reinforce your statements.

southpaw
09-10-2014, 09:20 PM
I am with Hickory, what the heck are yall talking about? I kinda get the name of the show but since we don't watch anything but cartoons (3 little kids and only and antenna ) I am lost.

Jerry Jr.

Lee
09-10-2014, 09:29 PM
That whole bunch are cretin meatheads. Think male Kardrashians, no more no less. His bunch wouldn't get 15' up my driveway, on a rainy day .......................Don't care what the pinhead thinks he is packin.......... Lee

TXGunNut
09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Just another reason why I don't watch TV.

quilbilly
09-10-2014, 10:40 PM
I don't know who Will or Steph are, if they are on tv, I don't have one and haven't had one since 1981.
It is costumary to post a link with a news story to reinforce your statements.
Me neither. What show?? What channel was it on?

waynem34
09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Hehe she's after money?

MaryB
09-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Only good part of the show was watching them blow stuff up. Most of the guns were ridiculous mall ninja stuff or military that civs couldn't own. Towards the end it was to much big cannon and not enough guns

Hickory
09-11-2014, 06:09 AM
And we still don't know who, what or where.
This is a really dumb thread, that goes in circles.

rosewood
09-11-2014, 07:52 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/08/sons-guns-star-will-hayden-faces-more-charges-as-another-alleged-victim-comes/

Hickory
09-11-2014, 08:28 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/08/sons-guns-star-will-hayden-faces-more-charges-as-another-alleged-victim-comes/

Ok, this is how you do it folks, post a link so people know what you're talking about.

So, after becoming more informed about it, I don't care.
Let the law take care of it.

youngda9
09-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Here's your link...it's quite universal for finding most anything: http://www.google.com
(http://www.google.com)
You've been drug to water. :)

rosewood
09-11-2014, 01:43 PM
I always wonder why people click on post that they are not familiar with or really don't care about and then give the OP a hard time. If you are not interested in the subject, you don't have to click on the post. Yep, google is how I find out most of my info. :)

ShooterAZ
09-11-2014, 07:44 PM
The show has been dropped by the network. Doesn't bother me, I didn't watch it after one episode. GW Same here. One show was all I needed to know I'd never watch it again.

GP100man
09-12-2014, 01:17 AM
I watch the weather on a local channel, lock & load on mon nite, SOA , JUSTIFIED.

& the rest of the time it`s just a noise maker to drown out the tinnitus in my ears until I fall asleep.
BUT most evenins are spent in the man cave, prepping brass lubing boolits, workin on summtin.

monadnock#5
09-12-2014, 07:44 AM
I'm with you. The Sound of Silence is OK in small doses, but much more than a few hours and the stress and anxiety level starts to climb. I don't know where along the way I got hooked on background noise, but my name is Ken, and I'm a junkie.

FISH4BUGS
09-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Well things have gone from very bad to much worse for Will. Now Steph says he raped her as a child also. If this turns out to be true there is not a pit in hell deep enough for the man. GP
That show is a great reminder of why I machine gunned my TV 25 years ago.

WILCO
09-12-2014, 08:36 AM
This is a really dumb thread, that goes in circles.

Circles are great! You never get lost and there's no surprises.

quilbilly
09-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Ah Hah! All I had to do was see the picture on the headline. Saw a couple shows in the beginning and never went back. I will stick with Deadliest Catch since I know some of the guys.

troyboy
09-12-2014, 02:01 PM
After watching Stephanie get interviewed by Dr Phill really gives pause. Innocent until proven guilty. To me it looks like she is lying. Have to see what the verdict is. I do not know any of them so it doesn't effect me the least.

dakotashooter2
09-12-2014, 06:09 PM
After watching it it was easy to see that Red Jacket was not really a business. It was a front for Wills personal playground. Seems like the people he dealt with had more money to burn than they knew what to do with so he could tell them whatever price he wanted and most were suckers enough to pay it.