PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City North

alleyoop
09-09-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm planning a trip up to the KC northland in about a week, social trip to visit a lady friend probably stay a week or so. I'm hoping someone familiar with the area can recommend a place to purchase powder, I have observed over the years that powder can be regional in availability. When I lived in Texas AA powders where every where but here in Bama they are like hens teeth. I'm hoping to find Titegroup,W231, and AA 2,5,7,9. not looking to go crazy but would like to pick up maybe 10 pounds between these 6 powders. If anyone in the area can help I'll buy you a cup of coffee if you wanna meet and talk a bit. I will in all likelihood be relocating to that area some time next year. Thanks in advance Tracy

richhodg66
09-09-2014, 07:28 PM
I lived in Leavenworth, Kansas for a while. The couple of times I bought loading components was from a shop in Platte City called Centerfire Central. I didn't buy very often, but he kept stuff in stock and was about par on prices with the going rates at the time.

bruce drake
09-09-2014, 10:49 PM
And the Cabelas near Leavenworth had IMR and Hodgdon Powders on a regular basis with a couple aisles of reloading components as well. Just be ready to pay a bit of a mark-up...

Bruce