PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Patron Team Boolits label?

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
09-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Sent this message a few days ago, didn't get any response and don't know where to post. So I'm posting here. My account automatically paid for my Team Boolits sponsorship, but I didn't get my label and lost the various priviledges that afford.

So I'm here asking what the hey? Who fixes such things?

txsnowman2k2
09-07-2014, 02:09 PM
mods listed in "tos" tab up top of page. tx.

fishhawk
09-07-2014, 02:12 PM
gunload master, Willy is the one to take care of that.

FISH4BUGS
09-07-2014, 02:22 PM
I don't want to pile on, but I too have lost my sponsor label and all that entails. 3 messages and 2 weeks later still no response. The check cleared more than a month ago.
So I ask AGAIN.......what the hey?

fishhawk
09-07-2014, 02:31 PM
As I said Gunloadmaster is the person that takes care of that. But remember he gets thousands of emails and PMs a week some time's it takes him some time to get to read them.

FISH4BUGS
09-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Well......OK....at least someone responded. I can certainly understand being overwhelmed.
I guess the only thing that really hurts is not being able to send messages. I'll wait another week and send up the flare again...........

Gunload Master
09-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Been very busy gentlemen! I am working on getting stuff caught up right now!

Gunload Master
09-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Hey DaveinFlowery, there was an e-mail mismatch that had occurred with your e-mail here and paypal e-mail. I got it sorted out and you updated.
Fish4bugs, sorry for any confusion, I got you back upgraded!

txsnowman2k2
09-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Gunload Master, sent you a pm..."help". (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?1-Gunload-Master)

FISH4BUGS
09-07-2014, 07:52 PM

AHA! Back in the saddle again!
Many thanks.
Donald

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
09-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Hey DaveinFlowery, there was an e-mail mismatch that had occurred with your e-mail here and paypal e-mail. I got it sorted out and you updated.

Thank you, I appreciate your work and efforts. I started my own business and am temporarily using paypal to accept payments until I can get something better and of course, I had to add a business email as well. Guess that was the price of doing business. I hate paypal, but there hasn't yet been a better, as commonly used alternative.