PDA

View Full Version : Positive Warranty experience

Stonecrusher
09-05-2014, 12:36 PM
I have had a nagging feeling lately that something just wasn't right. I checked the dehumidifier in the safe and it was room temp and not working. The item was a Flexible Heater from Moisture King. Browning sells it for their safes and it has a lifetime guarantee. I called their service number and the man on the line said they would ship out a new one on Tuesday. No need to send in the old one or money for shipping. He was very nice and professional despite being out of town for a trade show.

I have been running the old one for about four years with no issues at all and was pleased with it. So, this is just a plug for a decent product with good service to back it up. It is wonderful to have a company treat you like they want repeat business.

After getting off the phone with the gentleman I noticed on their website under the warranty that they state to send in the old one with $5.00 for warranty replacement. I guess I dodged that bullet! They do take care of their customers.

Ed Barrett
09-06-2014, 03:56 AM
I have had a golden rod heater for 9 years and never had a problem. I reach back in the safe twice a year and check it.

monadnock#5
09-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the reminder. It's been awhile since I checked my Golden Rod unit. Can't do it too often this time of year.