PDA

View Full Version : Yee haw

starmac
09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
My youngest daughter and family is leaveing Fl today, driving up to relocate in Gods Country. This will mean all of my kids and grandkids, will now be living in Alaska, which is a good thing. I think. lol

s mac
09-02-2014, 03:13 PM
It's always nice to have the kid around. Good for you.

jeepyj
09-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Nice indeed, Congratulations. The wife and I are in the middle of a week long visit this week from my oldest. She'e made her home around 650 mile away and it kills my wife (Not that I enjoy it). Best of luck I hope all goes smooth because that quite the road trip!
BTW I thought I was in "gods country" up here in Maine. :)
jeepyj

starmac
09-02-2014, 05:28 PM
It will be great having the grandaughters close by.

I thought Maine was Yankee country. lol

yancey
09-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Congrats Starmac !! The wife and i would go crazy if we didn't live close to our granddaughters.

facetious
09-02-2014, 06:10 PM
I bet there will be a little thermal shock!:shock::shock:

After living in Calf. for a few years my sister just about froze to death when she came for a visit in CO. it was in the high 40's! We grew up in MN, if she ever went up there in the winter I think she would have went in to shock.

starmac
09-02-2014, 06:16 PM
You never know. The first time my wife came up here. The thermometer read something like 34 below, when I picked her up at the airport, and she loved it. No way I could talk her into moving back. lol Them kids are used to hanging out on the beach, that might change a little though. lol