PDA

View Full Version : George! in Colorado?

Minerat
08-31-2014, 06:59 PM
As I was reading castalott's posting about George just now, (Light bulb) I finally figured out where that S&W M&P 9mm 17 shot mag came from. I was simply moosying down the road when this white streak manically went by and a magazine flew thru the open window and landed on the seat. It had to be George as he passed thru Colorado headed east towards Illinois. It's not new, it appears to be lightly used and I cleans it up and lightly oiled it with Remoil so it should be ready to go.

Now since it appears George is leaving unneeded shootin gear to members I think it is best if I just pass it along to someone who could use a spare. To quote castalott ".... I don't need it - don't want it. No, I don't want anything for it. I'll pay the postage".

I could probably sell it but that wouldn't be in the spirit is was received, so the first PM with an address of it's new home gets it.

TTFN

castalott
08-31-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi Minerat! I bet great minds think alike! I enjoyed your post. And Calvin and Hobbes was one of my favorites of all time. Right up there with 'The Far Side'.
I have decided to improve the world by starting with me. Nice to see you helping. (It's Brassmagnet's fault)

Dale

Minerat
08-31-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Yes both are my favorites too. TTFN is from Winni the Po (Ta ta for now) and light bulb is from Despicable Me. I hang around with the grandkids too much I guess.

And I agree let blame it on Brassmagnet his example is inspiring.

BrassMagnet
08-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Just be sure that mag does not go to a Colorado address.

Minerat
09-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Just be sure that mag does not go to a Colorado address.

Will do BrassMagnet. Thanks for the reminder.

Steve

Safeshot
09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
I would like to be considered to receive the magazine. (I am in Indiana.) Thanks, Safeshot

Minerat
09-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I would like to be considered to receive the magazine. (I am in Indiana.) Thanks, Safeshot

The M&P Magazine's new home is in Indiana. PM on the way.

Minerat
09-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Gordon,

PM Sent

Steve