PDA

View Full Version : Lapua brass up 30% at Midway!

shotstring
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
I briefly mentioned this in another post, but those of you who love to shoot Lapua brass in their rifles, Midway has had a one month increase of 30% on this same brass. I haven't been able to get an answer from Midway on why such a large increase, but I did pass on to them that I was ordering elsewhere due to their high prices on brass.

Powder Valley still has Lapua brass in stock at old pricing for those interested, in case their has been a major price increase from Lapua. I wouldn't wait long to order though. Just a heads up for all those "persnickety" shooters out there. :-D

Johnch
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
My guess
The exchange rate combined with the price of metal

I have enough brass for now
But thanks for the heads up

John

218bee
01-28-2008, 09:09 PM
All ammo, brass, bullets have gone up at an alarming rate. I really like Lapua brass. I heard Nosler is good too. But then again plain old Rem and Win are fine for most chores. I wish I had bought a few cases of shotgun shells 6 months ago. Its hard to find a box under 6 bucks anymore and that includes RIO and ESTATE and whatever off brand you can think of. Makes me sorry I sold my MEC reloader a couple years ago.

mroliver77
01-28-2008, 10:58 PM
218B,
You seen the price of shot lately? Through the roof it is!!
J