PDA

View Full Version : anyone going?

nagantguy
08-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Is anyone planning to go to maxes water dog races, in Lima Ohio what used to be Kenton coon dog trials? my brother some marinecorps friends I served with and wy self will be there I'd love to meet ya if you go. I'll be the guy drooling over the guns and walking around with a George Dickel Whiskey shirt. Don't see to many of them, never seen one but mine. Anyhow I'll be sell on and swapin all over the place. Good deals can be found along with bubba'd specials and real gems. The best though is the dogs and food but most of all people watching!!!!!!

rmcc
08-21-2014, 05:06 PM
I would love to be able to go!! Grew up coon hunting and raising hounds. Our big get together around here was at Rutledge, MO. I was too little to go in its heyday when it was up town right in Rutledge, but even out where it is at now, you get that "old time" feeling at night when you hear the dogs and see the campfires at night. The Feds pretty well shut down the wide open gun trading that used to go on, but you can still find some deals. Have fun!! I envy you!!

rmcc

nagantguy
08-27-2014, 09:29 AM
Thought this page would fill up with hope to see ya there and never miss it. It the worlds largest coon dog trials and one hell.of a gun show swap meet and no one is going?