PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you to all here on cast boolits

DeputyDog25
08-21-2014, 03:03 PM
I don't know if this is right place to post this, if it isn't let me know and I will move it.

I want to thank each and every person here on this forum for their contributions, their thoughts, prayers, words of encouragement, and their friendship. You guys have helped me out more than you will ever know and I just don't know how to thank you enough for all that you have done for my wife and I. I will be sending in my COBRA payment the first of next week and I could not have done that without all of you. I am in tears as I write this because I am simply overwhelmed at the outpouring of kindness shown me here. I hope that after my upcoming surgeries that my condition will improve and my life will change dramatically. I hope to one day be able to pay back all that was given to me to make this happen. I love all you guys like brothers and I just wish I could express in words what you guys have meant to me during probably what I consider the roughest time in my life. I have never had to ask for anything, always been able to provide for our needs, but my health went down very quickly and I became totally dependent on my wife for simple physical needs. This put me in a huge state of depression that my will to go on had disappeared, until one evening I turned it all over to God and put it in his hands. I now wake up each day thankful for what I have and not worrying about what I don't have. I haven't improved physically yet, but I have hope and faith that these surgeries are going to be successful and I am going to be physically capable of doing a lot of the things that I used to be able to do. I ask that you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers. May God bless each and every person here as I am thankful for all of you.

kindest regards,
Scott

Ajax
08-22-2014, 06:16 AM
Scott,

I will be praying for you and yours. I will also pray for eh physicians to have their hand guided by the almighty lord.I hope the surgeries do what they are suppose to do.

Andy

DeputyDog25
08-22-2014, 08:26 AM
Scott,

I will be praying for you and yours. I will also pray for eh physicians to have their hand guided by the almighty lord.I hope the surgeries do what they are suppose to do.

Andy

Thank you Andy, I to will keep you and your family in my daily prayers.